Weta Prancing Pony Environment Stock Photo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am it will come up on evil bay or craglist or somewhere in the future.. though I am still waiting for the Buffy PF to appear

I pre-ordered this and the Bagends collectors edition. I'm still upset about missing out on the Argonath.:slap:gah:

They had an offer on the Argonath today for people on the waitlist but i'm guessing you hadn't heard.:slap

So can a pony prance or what?

We will have limited numbers of The Argonath available at the Weta Booth (#2615) at Comic Con

Cheers

Tim

Placed my order for the Weta Prancing Environment.. Looks really cool and such a good feeling to know the item is actually created by the LOTR staff :)

Just received my Prancing Pony enviro 15 mins ago.

Underwhelmed by the size. Didn't see this thread before otherwise I may have been better prepared. I expected a base size like Helm's Deep or Golden Hall but it's more like Amon Hen. :monkey4

Orthanc 9 years ago at edition size of 750: $95
Even with inflation and an edition of 500, this should not have cost more than $125, in my based-on-collecting-Weta-since-2004 opinion. Bah.

Apart from size, I like it. 386/500.

Beren

I cant wait for mine to fit on the first shelf...in a few days I hope

They always list dimensions on their website, as well as having photos from conventions, so we all knew it'd be small! I'm sure Rivendell will make up for it!

Underwhelmed by this piece as well. It's too small, overpriced and don't look that great. It's the worst environment so far by weta. Golden hall is better. Paperweight. It's on the heavy side for the size, at least it's not hollow.

Finally got mine. It's a nice enough environment, but I too have to admit I'm a bit underwhelmed by it's size. No doubt, having to following in the footsteps of two memorable environments, The Argonath and Bag End, probably didn't help much either.

I canceled my order for this environment. Decided I didn't need to "collect them all" and it really does cost too much for such a tiny environment. I'll be saving up my money for pre-ruin Orthanc and Rivendell.

Back