WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Dragon environment!! :yess: :yess: Can't wait to see it! One of my most wanted for a very long time!!

Hope the S&F forum gets up and running for everyone soon, I wasn't a member there or anything (more of a 'lurker') but I did look on there occasionally found it really useful for news and info etc, so really hope it gets sorted for you all soon. :)

Sad no s and f. It was my sanctuary from day to day and I am feeling it. Still at least more Flamies are posting here. Let's try and get more so spread the word. It's Flamies time soon and they should run regardless.

I find it strange that S&F is not up and running yet, it stands to reason that Weta themselves should be highly interested in that, it's their official forum after all. I was thinking that perhaps they are seeing the opportunity to update the forum, and/or perhaps relocate it, and it's this move that takes time... Wish there could be some official news so we know what to expect. I find it disturbing and a little worrying that there isn't a 'proper' webpage set up for the forum saying it's down for the moment instead of the list of error codes! I miss the forum and hope it will be up and runing soon!

Green Dragon environment!! :yess: :yess: Can't wait to see it! One of my most wanted for a very long time!!

Hope the S&F forum gets up and running for everyone soon, I wasn't a member there or anything (more of a 'lurker') but I did look on there occasionally found it really useful for news and info etc, so really hope it gets sorted for you all soon. :)

Where would you recommend that I begin if I wanted to watch Dr. Who for the first time.

Dr.who is all on Amazon prime.

O.K. my question wasn't that clear. Sorry about that. Should I start with the first Dr Who or the latest Dr Who. Who was the best Dr. Who?
I need some guidance. I want to watch Dr. Who but where do I start. Which Dr. Who dvd is the best choice to watch for someone who has never seen the show before.

Tersit if you are new to Who I would recommend to start with the reboot, i.e. new Who.
Jump right in with the Christopher Eccelston year and then go from there. This will give you a
good idea of the Whoniverse and how the current incarnation of the show works.
Then I would go back and delve into classic Who if you are so inclined.

O.k. have a question about the old S&F forum/site. I was always under the impression that this was a fan site operated by the Charles Song and wasn't a company Weta sponsored site.
Am I incorrect in this?
Was wondering as it has been mentioned by Weta at a con that the site would not be back anytime soon and this would imply they own the site.
Just curious how they would know this.
Thanks

Oh since the forum is kaput has anyone heard from Min or Pordey?

I don't know, he was really good to talk to. He said it wouldn't be up for quite a while which is really dissapointing. I really miss the forum.

I can take a photo of the enviro which is in the catalogue, the new smial also looks pretty cool.

It isn't a whole enviro, more so a Hobbit hole kind of thing. I will post tomorow at some point.

Xristos Anesti by the way my friend, from Melbourne Aus

Oh yes please, please post a photo of the new Green Dragon enviro from the catalogue. :pray: Thanks!

I hope Weta is doing something to get the S&F Forum fixed asap. There's no denying that a lot of fans go there and usually make their decision on buying collectables from Weta. It's a good advertising site for Weta. And I think S&F gets something back as well from Weta if purchase was done from the affiliate link. I miss it terribly. There's a lot of good threads and good friends there!

O.k. have a question about the old S&F forum/site. I was always under the impression that this was a fan site operated by the Charles Song and wasn't a company Weta sponsored site.
Am I incorrect in this?
Was wondering as it has been mentioned by Weta at a con that the site would not be back anytime soon and this would imply they own the site.
Just curious how they would know this.
Thanks

If i am not mistaken, what Weta did was just "borrowing" one of the thread and used it as their official thread / forum. Official as in they assigned staff to reply / post things there, but Weta do not own the forum or the thread and Weta has no Admin control over the server. (Costing wise, this probably is the best solution, no cost on server and no cost on hiring extra staff to be admin / mod, etc. But as you can see, when something goes wrong, nothing Weta can do)

Here is the smial

33o0f8i.jpg

Thank you so much for the pics!!!

I wonder whether the Green Dragon is of the same size as Bag End or smaller, closer to a hobbit hole.

Hey everyone! Nice to see so many familiar names.

Cheers to Sideshow Freaks.

And now I drool over some new sculpts!

Hiya London Nic:wave. Just found everyone also.

Thanks Twilight for the pics. Now 2 more items on my buy list. Well after they eventually drop Beorns Hourpse on use.

Back