Statue WETA Fellowship Of The Ring Set 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WETA Fellowship dio

So too small and its expensive due to painting costs. Too large (BD) and its expensive due to development costs. But aren't the factories just going to throw some black paint on Barad-dur, a bit of orange highlight, and call it a day. Honestly, I don't believe any of this, its just market driving demand.

If I think it's worth it. I'm buying it. These dios I think are worth it. I've waited years for these and they're damn good. So buy them if you like them or don't if you don't.

So too small and its expensive due to painting costs. Too large (BD) and its expensive due to development costs. But aren't the factories just going to throw some black paint on Barad-dur, a bit of orange highlight, and call it a day. Honestly, I don't believe any of this, its just market driving demand.

Demand is everything...Barad-dur will sellout I bet in 2013 I think...L/E is the key for making that one priced high...If it was OE I bet the price would have been 499 or 599 tops...I bought them because I liked them...but the price was high...anyone who doesnt see that has blinders on...I would have included a little making of booklet and or poster with the Barad-dur piece....on the positive side these are not flippers pieces...LOL...meanwhile SS Sauron PF is a total bargain...only negative is it's OE right now

Yes the companies seem hell bent on pricing all after market demand into the upfront pricing, in 5 years we will all wondered what happened.

Yes the companies seem hell bent on pricing all after market demand into the upfront pricing, in 5 years we will all wondered what happened.

we will see...who knows

Finally received mine. Its much smaller in person but the detail is fantastic. I'm really glad I ordered this. One of the few pieces I can actually display and not have to keep locked away in storage. :lol

Ordered set 2 as well!:rock

Finally received mine. Its much smaller in person but the detail is fantastic. I'm really glad I ordered this. One of the few pieces I can actually display and not have to keep locked away in storage. :lol

Ordered set 2 as well!:rock

It is a nice piece

I wonder if they are ever going to do this dio...I like it
T2eC16R8E9s4l7cCdBQkjOihrQ60_12.jpg

Probably but not for some time I'd imagine. I mean we waited 11 years for this set.

I do for some reason think of Snow White when I look at that image too..LOL

Nice pics...They look like they are lost looking each direction otherwise they realised they are at the Giants castle and decided to turn around...LOL

Thanks! Fairly happy with the pics this time around. With it getting later in the year I may have to try later in the day to get even better pics. The 360 view does give that feeling doesn't it? :lol

Back