Weta District 9 1:1 props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered....... The Arc Generator!!!:D.... Placed the Blu Ray to look at it and the thing is Huge!!!

Ordered my Arc Generator earlier today, didn't go for the gas grenade version, great price for UK buyers and sent from UK warehouse....Take note SS.

:drool:drool:drool Ordered both, man these are going to be sweet. Now if we can get a Christopher maquette and a Wikus mid-transformation maquette.... :rock

Ordered both! I can't wait to have these in hand.

Tim, will these be the only 1:1 weapons made? I would love to own a 1:1 prop of the first weapon Wickus gets his claws on.:joy I can't remember what that particular weapon was called.:confused:

Ordered both! I can't wait to have these in hand.

Tim, will these be the only 1:1 weapons made? I would love to own a 1:1 prop of the first weapon Wickus gets his claws on.:joy I can't remember what that particular weapon was called.:confused:

Hi Jeremy

Yes, we hope to do more.

We have a wide range of D9 merchandise planned. Keep up to date with our newsletters.

Cheers

Tim

Just ordered the Arc Generator!:banana
All I need now is some premium format statues of Wikus and Christopher and I'll be one happy little D9 fan.:D

Does anybody know if WETA put up a low quantity warning like Sideshow when an item is close to selling out?

Theres a lot of people claiming to have pre-ordered the Arc gun [not just on here but other forums] i'm hoping they haven't messed up and i'm going to recieve an over subscribed email.

Theres a lot of people claiming to have pre-ordered the Arc gun [not just on here but other forums] i'm hoping they haven't messed up and i'm going to recieve an over subscribed email.

:confused:..............Please Explain...... :)

:confused:..............Please Explain...... :)

Theres alot of people claiming to have preordered both here and other statue forums, replica prop forum, weta forum etc yet the sold out hasn't gone up on the page yet. Which could mean they will up the ES like they did previously with some statues or that its already soldout and the site hasn't updated which means some will get emails saying they won't get one. I hope i'm wrong but at that price especially for us in the UK [£307 shipped] its a steal.

I'm not worried, some of them maybe full of ____, and even if not, I doubt alot of people outside of those forums know about this so quickly.

District 9 was awesome but I can't see too many casual fans buying things like this.

I'm happy to have locked down the Arc Generator, no interest in the other one. Just waiting for an exo-suit now, hopefully they'll do a diorama of the Suit opened with Wikus exposed and Christopher Johnson included.

Theres alot of people claiming to have preordered both here and other statue forums, replica prop forum, weta forum etc yet the sold out hasn't gone up on the page yet. Which could mean they will up the ES like they did previously with some statues or that its already soldout and the site hasn't updated which means some will get emails saying they won't get one. I hope i'm wrong but at that price especially for us in the UK [£307 shipped] its a steal.

Well We Will See.......I Hope The ES stays at 200..........:D

Which could mean they will up the ES like they did previously with some statues

Upping ES sizes is a very bad practice and a major turn-off for collectors. Since this ES is something that would have had to be negotiated with the licensor, I'm sure WETA will stick to their arranged run.

Back