Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few pics of Azog with his new buddy as they charge into battle.

IMAG0403-sm.JPG
IMAG0404-sm.JPG
IMAG0405-sm.JPG
IMAG0406-sm.JPG

:lol

EXCELLENT pairing! And I like the way you have placed the Snow Troll under the Yeti picture, a real Abominable snowman :wink1:

Yeah, it just happened to work out like that. The Snow Troll was there first and I got that tin sign at Christmas. Yeti Imperial Stout is one of my favorites.:drink

The only spot big enough for Azog was on my bar.:lol

:duff

Looks great Nazgul! I'm surprised there are no videos of this on youtube yet! Besides the SDCC videos.

Thanks. :duff

I just noticed that there's an Azog on E-bay up for auction and not just a Buy It Now. It's up to $515.00 with 9 bids so far (ends Friday PM). It'll be interesting to see where the price goes with an old fashioned bidding war as opposed to a BIN.

Thanks. :duff

I just noticed that there's an Azog on E-bay up for auction and not just a Buy It Now. It's up to $515.00 with 9 bids so far (ends Friday PM). It'll be interesting to see where the price goes with an old fashioned bidding war as opposed to a BIN.

Cool I'll to have to watch it. I would guess it goes for around $1000.

Finally got charged today for my order from BBTS! I was worried for a bit, but should have it soon!

I got mine yesterday, detail on this is stunning & it's huge. This will no doubt be a true grail and a centre peice of any LOTR / Hobbit collection, pictures dont do this peice any justice, you will have to see it in person to appreciate it fully, its a jaw dropping mouth watering peice & one of the best peices in my collection :D

I got mine yesterday, detail on this is stunning & it's huge. This will no doubt be a true grail and a centre peice of any LOTR / Hobbit collection, pictures dont do this peice any justice, you will have to see it in person to appreciate it fully, its a jaw dropping mouth watering peice & one of the best peices in my collection :D

Glad your order processed Cartman!
Cool pics Akihiko and congrats! What sz Is that TV in the background for comparison?
Getting mine tomorrow. Can't wait to come home have a few drinks and soak it in.:)

TV is 42" :) This peice is HUGE trust me, you will not expect it to be this big judging by pics! Very very heavy peice too. The WARG is the size of a puppy dog lol

The real action happens in the last few min even seconds. I know when I'm bidding on something that exspensive I won't place my max bid until about 15-10 seconds remain.

Same here. I can't understand the people who start outbidding each other with a vengeance so early in the process.

Thanks Nazgul!:duff #331 is home and safe. Wow what an awesome statue! Everyone kept saying how big and heavy it is but holly ****! This things huge and weighs a lot more then I thoght it would! I might have to rethink putting it on a shelf but I'm looking forward to figureing it out this weekend. Like everyone else I'm blown away and in love with this guy! It's going to be a prized piece in my collection as long as I have one.

a4y4y8um.jpg
ajy5y9a8.jpg
eza3apa5.jpg
guhyrezu.jpg
ehe2e8ez.jpg

Still holding out vague hope my waitlist will convert... Or someone at bbts won't be able to pay and I'll be around to snag it.

Back