Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heredege.jpg

uda8ajed.jpg

murunezu.jpg

neru8yju.jpg

I think that looks pretty fixible. I would be all over there offer of 50% off!

Has anyone that ordered from BBTS still not been charged? I'm still waiting, mine is still sitting in my pre-order pile. Starting to think they over-sold.

Has anyone that ordered from BBTS still not been charged? I'm still waiting, mine is still sitting in my pre-order pile. Starting to think they over-sold.

You should call them and see what's going on. Mine shipped last week from BBTS and I should have it on Thursday.

All the retailers I know in the US have them last week and this week

I can't fix it myself.. So I'd have to pay to have it fixed. As there are only 500 of them I think I'd prefer a perfect one.. This will become a huge grail and broken grails are a no go to me.

Yeah it's a tough decision. I'd probably keep it and go with the 50%. Do they want you to return it or smash it for a replacement?

Here's some phone pics of #322. Nobody is exaggerating when they say this guy is bigger than you expect, because he is. He is Premium Format big! If I had to describe him in one word it would be "Intense". Azog and his Warg just stare right through you.

IMAG0396-sm.JPG
IMAG0397-sm.JPG
IMAG0400-sm.JPG
IMAG0402-sm.JPG

Having paid each 700$ for Azog and barad dur, this one really deserve his price tag. Totally amazing.!

:exactly: It's one of the best Middle-Earth pieces period.

Too bad Azog and his Warg are destined to die horrible deaths in the last movie.:lol I wonder who will have the honor of taking them out? I'm betting Beorn is a contributing factor.

It's gone back. Replacement coming. The money isn't as important to me as having a perfect azog. I'm in Australia and finding someone to fix this properly is dangerous and expensive.. Shipping wise.

New azog it is.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Back