Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was you, I'd plan and expect the exchange rate to get worse, not better. Talk of another rate drop before end of the year and at some point the US will slow down it's stimulus package and when that happens, our dollar will drop more. So if you want the dwarf, I think get it now.

Yeah, you're right. I should proabably get him now. Things aren't looking good in terms of the AU$:US$ exchange rate. If the exchange rate fallys below 88 cents, that's it, I won't be buying in a long time.

It sold out yesterday, pretty sure other selling site are not updated yet. You'll probably get a declined later.

It sold out yesterday, pretty sure other selling site are not updated yet. You'll probably get a declined later.

Depends if the other selling sites bought a quota from Weta and that is not yet sold out (on the selling site) you can still "pre-order" from their quota.
(ex. quota of 5 from weta, but only 3 pre-orders, so they still got 2 up for pre-order, something like that...)

The shop I order from handles it that way afaik.

That's what I was wondering. If say bbts made orders while the item was in stock with Weta or did bbts get X amount to sell. I ordered from bbts on 8/21 so I should be good.

Last edited:
Well that is a LONG time IMHO as only 500 pieces I predict a TON of them on Ebay with everyone looking to make a quick buck.

Nonsense. For a 700 dollar 1/6 scale statue that was a fast sell out, even if the ES was 500.

Last edited:
Ah well, means I can spend that money on other Weta pieces.

Will try to get on the waitlist though, ya never know. :)

That's what I was wondering. If say bbts made orders while the item was in stock with Weta or did bbts get X amount to sell. I ordered from bbts on 8/21 so I should be good.

I ordered one from them on 8/22 as well. We better be good! I'm sure they have a set amount they ordered to sell. I'll bet the'll sell out at BBTS and secret compass websites pretty soon though.

Back