Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween everyone!! Here is my Halloween 2015 review vid edition showing a bunch of horror 1/6 customs. Of course a lot of Jason stuff in there. :)

The detail on the that part 4 Jason is wonderful Ron. Also loving that Part 6 and 8 but who are we kidding we love all the Jason's really.

So does Peteskywalker make full figures then Ron? Or does he bash parts from other artists? That Part 8 Jason is wonderful and I may seek his help with a Freddy project.

The detail on the that part 4 Jason is wonderful Ron. Also loving that Part 6 and 8 but who are we kidding we love all the Jason's really.

So does Peteskywalker make full figures then Ron? Or does he bash parts from other artists? That Part 8 Jason is wonderful and I may seek his help with a Freddy project.
Not sure. You would have to ask him. This is a kitbash using Beto's head sculpt similar to what I have done in the past. I changed a few things slightly but ultimately the figure was done by him.

Glad you like Jason :)

To answer your question I do a bit of both really. I previously bashed figures using existing parts but I am now starting to offer full figures with my friend Sean Dabbs

The first figure is Ash

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...l-deceased-figure-sean-dabbs-petes-paint.html

Can only post sideways, but here is my new blood Jason.

IMG_7645.jpg

IMG_7638.jpg

Does anybody know how I can get a part 3 Jason Beto sculpt and mask I would pay good money for Blanc or painted .

Back