website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks sharp Mark...or is it Mr. Mark now:lol

Is there any text planned for it, where you can put the name of some of the more (dare I say) obscure droids, or what inspired you to make things, or how long it took? I find I get a little more out of certain sites when there's an interesting story to read. We have the benefit of knowing you just a little, but people just chiming in to that site may want to get to "know the Snow". Or are to trying to limit the number of people who actually think you are crazy?:D

Good luck with it-just promise us you won't forget the little people when you are famous.

LOL trust me I will never be famous LOL the idea of the site is just to keep all the pics in one place and hopefully to inspire others to have a bash.
The site will constantly evolve and change.

Eventually I will put some text up but not too much, I dont wnt it tobecome another place where I ramble on about a load of old pants, I will save that for here.

The ultimate goal is to have a for sale section of parts and dollies. I am not into making loads of cash from it just enough to fund the fun!

An example is TrueType slim bodies.. They are really hard to get hold of in the UK.I hopefully will sell bodies and parts on the site, but as more of a service than a business if that makes sense.

But for now its just a pretty place for pretty pictures :)

Well it looks great. I'm still looking through all of it as we speak. Since this is the year of ESB apparently, are you going to bust out of the ANH shell, or do you still have Ep IV plans?

One of the best web sites I've seen so far (including my own).

Great design and brilliant images.
I hate web pages where you can get lost. Your page is nice clean and easy to move around in.

You have developed some great skills and have build a very nice SW collection.

I like very much these black/white images. Great stuff.

Keep going ....

Oliver

Last edited:
Well it looks great. I'm still looking through all of it as we speak. Since this is the year of ESB apparently, are you going to bust out of the ANH shell, or do you still have Ep IV plans?

What you really mean is am I going to build chuffin 1/6th AT-AT LOL

At least the head?:lol

Actually, I'd more love to see some winter Han/Luke Tauntaun scenes. I'm easy like that.

Will the Landspeeder get it's own love on the site? It's in some background scenes, but it's certainly an accomplishment deserving it's own tab.

I just looked through the Falcon tab & the website makes it look even more amazing as you can see it stage by stage without having to wade through page after page for evey update.

Brilliant.

At least the head?:lol

Actually, I'd more love to see some winter Han/Luke Tauntaun scenes. I'm easy like that.

Will the Landspeeder get it's own love on the site? It's in some background scenes, but it's certainly an accomplishment deserving it's own tab.

Jeff, I will most definitely do a page for the landspeeder :) Did I tell you another one is under construction !!!

https://www.nebulo.co.uk/SW/Home.html

I know. I'm looking forward to it. I still think V1 is great, but I know what you mean about tweaking and improving the little things.

Great work Dorgs and I enjoyed browsing the site. Your are a very gifted individual.... :) The speeder is one of my favorite vehicles and it looks awesome...

Back