We need a Zombie Whore!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Come on people! We have all of these male zombies stumbling around, they need some female companionship.

We need a nice, skanky crack whore zombie with torn fishnets, a dirty mini skirt, tacky bling and broken f' me pumps to keep the boys company.

Maybe a two pack with her decaying pimp!

Come on people! We have all of these male zombies stumbling around, they need some female companionship.

We need a nice, skanky crack whore zombie with torn fishnets, a dirty mini skirt, tacky bling and broken f' me pumps to keep the boys company.

Maybe a two pack with her decaying pimp!

I'm ok with that, as long as you don't spend your GC on that :rotfl

Bring on the zombie crack whore!!! :lol :lol And a zombie pimp would be a hilarious addition to this line!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

A zombie Nun would be so cool for so many reasons. Most of those reasons are why I can't imagine them ever making it, fantastic idea though!
:chew

Anzik, it is scary how much we think alike...

sub69far.jpg

SUBJECT 69

I even found a better use for the Corporate Spokesman's cuffs...

sub69close.jpg

I would love to see Sideshow make a Cheerleader & a Punk Chick!

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!
SIDESHOW, JUST LIKE THAT!!

Y'know just buy Die's and mass produce her skanky butt.

We need some racial diversity in this line as well IMO. How about an Asian chick? One based on Reon Kadena, maybe from her death scene in "Kami no hidarite akuma no migite", would seriously be my holy grail. Although any Reon-based figure would be my holy grail. :monkey3

image2hc1.jpg

image1bg9.jpg

:lol:lol:lol
I have to say that you people are a bit strange and in my humble opinion a bit warped (Zombie crack whores and nuns!!!! ) but i'm glad that i took pitu's advice and gave this site a look. I'm just very glad there is an ocean between us you sick puppys.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Anzik, it is scary how much we think alike...

sub69far.jpg

SUBJECT 69

I even found a better use for the Corporate Spokesman's cuffs...

sub69close.jpg

I would love to see Sideshow make a Cheerleader & a Punk Chick!

That looks great die!!! Love the use of the handcuffs and the eaten off arm! :rock :rock :rock

Back