Watchmen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please make Watchmen characters!

Preferably in LSF :D

Sank you
watchmen-team.jpg

Chris

LSFs are highly doubtful. Smaller scale statues may be a possibility.

Ya I know, that was just my preference :D

Watchmen's time has passed.

No way, they just put out the "Before watchmen" series last year and it did amazingly well. From what I understand they are working on a "After watchmen" series where Dr.Manhattan comes back from his self-exile to take on Ozmandayus and his new world scheme.

Watchmen is still very much going strong and the movie only came out 3 years ago.

Chris

If Watchmen products should ever be made they would most likely be done in a smaller scale (Premium Format Figure, Sixth Scale, etc) and most likely not Legendary Scale.

-SideshowAlex

If Watchmen products should ever be made they would most likely be done in a smaller scale (Premium Format Figure, Sixth Scale, etc) and most likely not Legendary Scale.

-SideshowAlex

please alex let everyone back at ssc know, that there's still a demand for high end watchmen merch.

-SideshowAlex

I'm down for Watchmen PF's!!

But PLEASEEE not 1:6!...PLEASE!

please alex let everyone back at ssc know, that there's still a demand for high end watchmen merch.

:exactly:

Chris

Back