Warriors Gate Productions Master Sculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Warriors Gate Productions: Master Sculpt List

Let me know when you do a Daniel Craig and a Timothy Dalton Bondage. The latter is for obvious reasons.

The plan is to explore Moore and Connory eras a bit with not only James, but the villains and Bondage girls as well if there's interest.
There are no real plans to do the later ones at this point, but fan demand can make that happen once we are done. :)

That sounds cool would love to see a diamonds are forever connery?

Re: Warriors Gate Productions: Master Sculpt List- Bondage announcement

I have a Bondage Fettish. One of the biggest ones on the forum, yes sir I'm a freak and can't wait to get freaky with WGP!

And Connery and Moore are the most needed. Can't wait for this. Can't happen soon enough!

Can wait to see Moore Connery and Dalton Brosnan and Lazenby..I want em all.

That's actually the one I was thinking of! Any particular Connery villain or Bond Girl?

Ohhhhhh how about bloefield (charles grey) or max zorin....would also like to see an older moore from aview to a kill or octopussy

Ohhhhhh how about bloefield (charles grey) or max zorin....would also like to see an older moore from aview to a kill or octopussy

I love Bond and was thinking it should be Blofeld, but didn't know which version was considered the most popular (though it would make sense to do the Diamonds version since our Connery is).

For Moore we will start with an early Moore from his first two movies. Since we plan on making Parker from ALIEN, and Yaphet Kotto also played Doctor Kananga /Mr Big from Live and Let Die, I was thinking possibly him, Baron Samedi and Jane Seymore for a nice LALD set?

Last edited:

Why not make Connery from one of his good Bond movies like Goldfinger or From Russia With Love? Not only did he look older in Diamonds but it's also one of the weakest films in the series.

As for Blofeld I think Donald Pleasence was the best:

you-only-live-twice-blofeld-donald-pleasence.jpg

Yeah why do Connery from Diamonds? he was much older and it was a pretty bad movie. The best choice is SC from Goldfinger or Dr. No.

Well, I want you guys to be telling ME what you want, so when I eventually open a WGP Bond thread, we'll let you vote on which Connery version of Bond and enemy we do so it'll be your call. :)

I actually like "Diamonds" and didn't know it was so reviled (laugh).

Since I don't know if we will be able to get to Bond till Jan/Feb, I didn't want to start a thread till we got closer but I like the enthusiasm so will open one up soon and post the link here so you know when we do. :)

That will be great! There are a handful of die hards here that will be all over this, the bond thread has been on the first page of general almost consistently for years now. Craig has had enough takes and a few pretty close and almost completely close hits. Connery has been so ignored it's been criminal. Moore, Brosnan and the other two I wish got more exploration but Connery is an icon so i simply don't understand.

That will be great! There are a handful of die hards here that will be all over this, the bond thread has been on the first page of general almost consistently for years now. Craig has had enough takes and a few pretty close and almost completely close hits. Connery has been so ignored it's been criminal. Moore, Brosnan and the other two I wish got more exploration but Connery is an icon so i simply don't understand.

I agree! We are also open to making Q, a new Jaws head, anything people want updated or in Q's case if they just want a younger version.
We just don't know where the particular need/demand is.

Back