1/6 WARNING, Re: Webbing on Amazing Spiderman suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So one person has had this issue and a bunch of people are flipping out? I realize the other issues with the figure (or at least the initial run of it) but has anyone else reported this issue?

So one person has had this issue and a bunch of people are flipping out? I realize the other issues with the figure (or at least the initial run of it) but has anyone else reported this issue?

more people also reported it in the jor el thread
same suit

I say we don't give them the chance to 'strike' next and boycott ALL of them!!!! Who's with me!?!? :panic:

:lol j/k

more people also reported it in the jor el thread
same suit
I only saw one post in the Jor-El thread about it and it didn't look as bad as this to me. I haven't taken off the robe on my Jor-El to see if anything like what's been shown is happening on mine, but it's probably going to stay on and I won't really be doing any dynamic poses with it so I'm not too worried.

I only saw one post in the Jor-El thread about it and it didn't look as bad as this to me. I haven't taken off the robe on my Jor-El to see if anything like what's been shown is happening on mine, but it's probably going to stay on and I won't really be doing any dynamic poses with it so I'm not too worried.

my asm had no issues with the suit, im not too worried about my MOS either

That sucks, especially for a $200 figure.

MoS Superman appears to have the same sort of suit. You think with the amount of time they have between specs/pics, they'd catch these sort of things.

Oh great. I have the MoS Supes on preorder too. Another museum pose for me. :slap

That sucks, especially for a $200 figure.

MoS Superman appears to have the same sort of suit. You think with the amount of time they have between specs/pics, they'd catch these sort of things.

Unless, you know, they don't care.

Hot toys, Increasing prices, and Cutting back on Quality since 2010 :lol

All ribbing aside, Its as if spider-man 1/6th figures are cursed to ALL have some major flaw. Remember the Comic Medi?

not that I can recall

Nope. That figure is still just as it left the box. Perfect.

It's a curse.
Crappy suit design = crappy figure :lecture

Correct. I've had the black suit in a pose with the legs bent and touching the back of the thighs for hmm…. maybe 6 months now and it never stuck.

6971034152_6847d7c070_b.jpg

:exactly:

I'm still tempted to get the Black Suit version.

Definitely.

6969941758_d9af846763_b.jpg

Damn, that sucks for everyone that bought one.

Unless they pose the suit closely together it would be unlikely to get the suit sticking up.

Though I do think over time the suit might stretch and become loose around the joints area.

I think we should wait and see what happens. One person reporting it out of the tens of thousands of figures made doesn't exactly make it a common issue...

Broken shoulders were enough to make me happy I didnt order this figure...took forever to release..you know there are issues then

Do you think it affects the hands as well?
I like to place all my accessories of one figure in a single compartment in a box, I doubt it but it would suck if one day all the hands stuck to each other.

Do you think it affects the hands as well?
I like to place all my accessories of one figure in a single compartment in a box, I doubt it but it would suck if one day all the hands stuck to each other.

The hands are all made form different plastic so it would be okay to put them together.

Back