Warning! For dire situations ONLY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it awful because you don't think Darth Vader would say something like that? Cause it's totally something Anakin would say, and he was still practically Anakin.

Why did I click on that?!?!?!!!!?!?!!!!!
I was just about the forget it after all these years.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

The movie was dead right after the Anakin, Padme scene in her apartment.

"No...I....love...you...more." No bud. The movie died and went into full, rigored decomp right there in the middle of that scene.

I can imagine the cast and the crew sitting at the premier. James Earl Jones is sitting on the other side of the theater from George Lucas and as that scene comes up and James Earl Jones realizes that it didn't get cut he screams......

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

And George Lucas turns to him with a shocked look on his face and asks:

"Why couldn't you do it that well during the take?"

I can imagine the cast and the crew sitting at the premier. James Earl Jones is sitting on the other side of the theater from George Lucas and as that scene comes up and James Earl Jones realizes that it didn't get cut he screams......

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

And George Lucas turns to him with a shocked look on his face and asks:

"Why couldn't you do it that well during the take?"

To be perfectly honest, if James was there for the premier, after this scene, he likely excused himself to go to the bathroom as Obi arrived on Tatooine and ran out of the theatre like a bat out of hell. It wasn't the voiceover that killed the scene, it was the bad acting in the Vader costume.

^^^^ Yeah, they should have gotten Prowse to do it. Just goes to show even if you can't see the guy's face, there IS acting involved.

Still, I'm sure there were better takes than the one chosen. I'm going to chalk this one to Lucas. James Earl Jones has an absolutely terrific record of voice-over work, it's gotta be Lucas' fault.

What a horrible, horrible movie.

I quite liked it myself, up until this moment. I only wish all the SW prequels had been as good as ROTS.

This is great for all the Hot Toys nerds devastated whena figure doesn't come out as they want it!

For me the PT is best enjoyed when I don't think about things, and even space out entirely during some scenes.

Never had that problem with the OT until some of the atrocious additions of the SE :cuss

Back