Warehouse 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just watched the episode and it was pretty darn good. i think we finally have an established ongoing villain for the show. i like this much more than the standard treasure hunt every episode.

~~and i think Myka is hot. yes, her lip needs some help, but she's got other parts that make up for it.

Watched this weeks episode last night and really enjoyed it would have been better had Claudia been in but she must have been shopping? :lol

Saw last night's episode :D

I thought the story was pretty cool and the I see the relationships developing more now. :D

...and Claudia's Disco moves! :rock :rock ;rock

Right just called my brother and told come round to watch it tonight or i'm watching it without him so he'll be round tonight can't be arsed waiting. :lol

The actress who plays Myka got to show off some in this episode and did a pretty good job. And here's another one who thinks Claudia was a brilliant addition to the group.

I guess Warehouse isn't doing so hot as they're doing stunt casting with a couple of actors from Eureka who are a couple on that show playing a couple on Warehouse. Next week Joe Morton from Eureka guests.

It would be great to see an actual crossover with Eureka - I don't know if they are the same production companies, but having some gadget that creates mayhem in Eureka show up in the Warehouse would seem to be a natural way to go.

I thought this week's episode was the best so far. I really like how all the characters work so well together. Nothing seems forced.

Here's an article about the show's ratings.

Here's an article about the show's ratings.

Good lets hope it stays that way and gets a second season? I don't want to lose the show like i did with Eleventh Hour it was no 1 in it's time slot and still didn't get a second season. :(

Good lets hope it stays that way and gets a second season? I don't want to lose the show like i did with Eleventh Hour it was no 1 in it's time slot and still didn't get a second season. :(

They will only carry so many shows now that cost alot to produce. That's why you're seeing so many game and reality shows. They're cheaper to produce. That's why Criminal Minds was cancelled, and Eleventh Hour, even though they had good ratings. Years ago they would've loved having all these good ratings, but nowadays because of salaries, etc., they can't have too much of a good thing and something has to go.

CBS could've made an episode of Eleventh Hour for what they're paying Charlie Sheen for one episode of Two and a Half Men. :lol

They will only carry so many shows now that cost alot to produce. That's why you're seeing so many game and reality shows. They're cheaper to produce. That's why Criminal Minds was cancelled, and Eleventh Hour, even though they had good ratings. Years ago they would've loved having all these good ratings, but nowadays because of salaries, etc., they can't have too much of a good thing and something has to go.

CBS could've made an episode of Eleventh Hour for what they're paying Charlie Sheen for one episode of Two and a Half Men. :lol

They've cancelled Criminal Minds? Noooooooooooo me sad :(

I see what you're saying but it's a pain when you get into a show only for them to get cancelled after just 1 season.

I had read that it had been, but I guess they changed their minds. My mother will be happy.

Back