Warehouse 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young and smart I can deal with. Angry and sarcastic I can do without. Maybe she'll grown on me.

True......but she can just walk into the room and solve a problem. I think she did it twice on this show.

What is annoying me the most is that Wrestling is going over and I set my DVR to record the show and I keep forgetting to record AFTER the set recording. The past 2 weeks, I've been missing the last 5 minutes of the show :banghead:banghead

Now I have to remember to purposely set it to record 5-10 minutes after now.....

Last night's episode was cool! I like where the series seems to be going!

Ween, You don't like Myka? At first I didn't like her but she's growing on me. :naughty :D

I think he means Claudia? i think she's great made the show better for me! :naughty :monkey5 :naughty :monkey5

:lol

Claudia is hot. Mkya bothers me. Her upper lip is missing or she's done work to them or something cause every time she talks my eyes go staright to that upper lip and im like "stoppppppppppp talkinggggggggggg"

Claudia is hot. Mkya bothers me. Her upper lip is missing or she's done work to them or something cause every time she talks my eyes go staright to that upper lip and im like "stoppppppppppp talkinggggggggggg"

:lol

Yeah me too! :rotfl

Back