War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The light in the chest is always white in the film so the maquette is screen accurate. The poster art with the red light must be an early design.

Red was for when WL had control of the suit.

When Rhodes was back in control, it went back to normal.

All the Drones and War Machine have white chests even when under WL's control, the only time that changes is when the Drones flash red and self-destruct. I'm sure we can trust that Legacy have got the colour right.

At the end of the day whether it's White or Red it's an amazing piece and will look incredible next to the Mark VI. I need to save my pennies and get a new glass cabinet big enough to display them side by side. Shame the only suitable one I can find atm is £530!

All the Drones and War Machine have white chests even when under WL's control, the only time that changes is when the Drones flash red and self-destruct. I'm sure we can trust that Legacy have got the colour right.

At the end of the day whether it's White or Red it's an amazing piece and will look incredible next to the Mark VI. I need to save my pennies and get a new glass cabinet big enough to display them side by side. Shame the only suitable one I can find atm is £530!

:exactly:

£530 for a unit? damn that's alot but i'm sure it'll be worth it when you have both the VI & WM in it. :rock ;)

Looks pretty good, altho' could have been more dynamic to match IM. Altho doesn't affect me much the price point does seem a tad high, but not that bad.

are you going to get one? :wave

Yeah bro, how about yourself?

I'll get the Ex for both and swap the nameplates around on people, they will be so confused... I can see it now... ZOMG i thought IM was red not black, did WM go on a diet is that newsreel IM? :panic::panic::panic:

WM and Marvel FTW! :rock

Yeah bro, how about yourself?

I'll get the Ex for both and swap the nameplates around on people, they will be so confused... I can see it now... ZOMG i thought IM was red not black, did WM go on a diet is that newsreel IM? :panic::panic::panic:

WM and Marvel FTW! :rock

i was pretty hyped for WM until i saw the movie. WM being a hammer creation just deflated my interest.

I'm actually holding out for a 1:2 Mark V to go with the 1:2 Mark III i have.

too many goodies this year, i thought last year was bad, this year its worse! :lol

i was pretty hyped for WM until i saw the movie. WM being a hammer creation just deflated my interest.

too many goodies this year, i thought last year was bad, this year its worse! :lol

I agree with you, I was doin very well this year until the months of June and July.

Nameplates or FAIL!!!!

:lol:lol:lol Nah got some good friends getting reg versions from LCS and they saved a ton so they didn't fail :cuckoo:

Yeah, the Marvel madness is strong this year, which is excellent!

Back