• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade/Sell - Your Hot Toys Hawkeye for my (something(s) on this list)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks,

OK, so I missed my opportunity on getting a Hot Toys Hawkeye for a reasonable price, and before I try to figure out how to get together the $300+ for an overpriced one on eBay, I thought I'd check out if my fellow Freaks would consider a trade. I don't need the box necessarily, as long as all the parts are there and he's in good shape.

I've done a few purchases and sales through here, never a trade, though, but if you like you're welcome to check out my eBay feedback (username thecapn32) where I've never once received negative feedback.

Ok, so here's the list I have that I'm (grudgingly) thinking of (possibly) letting go:

1. Hot Toys MMS67 Batman Original Costume - Displayed in a sealed cabinet with doors since I received him. I'm pretty certain he's complete, and I think I have the original packaging. I'll double check if there's interest.

2. Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two-Face - Displayed for a brief time, complete with the original box.

As an added incentive on either of these, I have the fairly-rare Feng head for Bruce Wayne I'm willing to throw in.

3. Feng Daniel Craig Bond head - I know this one's really rare, and still has a lot of fans.

4. Enterbay Mr. Bean - sad to see this go, but I've never really found a place for him in my collection. I'm not sure I have the box still, I'll have to check, but he is complete.

5. Sideshow Darth Vader - complete, with the exclusive hand. Again, I don't think I have the box, but he is complete.

6. Hot Toys Comedian - complete with box and original shipping box, but he does have the rubber decay on his back that's standard with this guy.

7. Medicom Red and Black Spider-man - complete in original box.

8. An Elvis1976 Rorschach custom figure. See the pics in post 6 below.

9. A new without Box African-American TrueType, everything included, and a HT female body with feet, no hands or head.

I don't have any pics at the moment (I'm at work), but I'm willing to take some if anyone is interested. I'm also willing to give up some combination of 2-7 to make it worth your money (I think #1 is a fair trade by itself)! In addition, if you're interested in something on this list but don't think it's worth it or don't have a Hawkeye for trade, let me know, I may be willing to sell stuff to make a little $ to put toward it.

Thanks for looking folks! I appreciate it!

EDIT: I found a few pics. Anything with the exception of Joker is up for grabs as well if you're interested, but I didn't know if anyone would want them!

1. Batman:

DSCN0474.jpg

2. Harvey Dent\Two-Face:

DSCN0487.jpg

Feng Bale head:

13.jpg

3. Feng Craig head:

DSCN0467.jpg

4., 7. Mr. Bean and (one of the) Spiderman:

DSCN0482.jpg

6. Comedian:

10.jpg

9. Truetypes

IMG_0164.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, I've had a few inquiries on both the Sideshow Vader and OC Batman. I'm telling everyone first come, first served, which is only fair. But if you're interested still drop me a line, they're not traded yet!

As Requested, here are some additional pics.

Batman:

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

As you can see, he's in really good shape. The only issue with the rubber is a little slight denting where his inner thighs/crotch area have been touching the stand. I have his other accessories as well, they are in the box at my parents' house (which I always use for storage). I'll pick it up tomorrow.

In addition, I'd like to offer up my custom Elvis1976 Rorschach for trade/sale as well. I'll also put this in a separate sale thread. I'm thinking $350 is a fair price OBO (or Hawkeye!). He comes with a newspaper, Journal, pencil, hat, and stand. The stand has a couple small scuff marks from his shoes.

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back