Walking dead diorama 1/6-FINISHED!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Walking dead diorama 1/6-UPDATE!!!

Agreed, some sick stuff for sure, loving the photos and amazing pieces:clap:clap

This guy for one...

NewTeasersTWD101_zps16227491.jpg

and this guy (with his bike of course)...

ChoppingDead35_zpsbc145722.jpg

and this guy...

ZombiePrisoner01_zps67f6e938.jpg

and these guys...

Zombies20_zps6993dc07.jpg

and hopefully some others too. ;)

Those zombies look great, I'd love to have something like that on my shelves, but with daughters at 2 and 6, I don't think so.

Very nice work. That looks great. Just need more blood and some bodies IMO.

I thought you made all your own dios? Or am I wrong?

I make about half of them myself (american psycho, breaking bad, memento) and Rev makes the rest (Madmen, Se7en, Walking Dead). I don't generally have a lot of free time so the Reverend helps me. I send him detailed designs and work closely with him in getting the right materials. Rev is amazing at weathering and such so lately ive tried selecting the projects better suited to his skill set whilst i do the others.

Here is the original design drawing

TWD-Prison-Dio-Diagram-2-1_zps20f7ff1b.jpg

I make about half of them myself (american psycho, breaking bad, memento) and Rev makes the rest (Madmen, Se7en, Walking Dead). I don't generally have a lot of free time so the Reverend helps me. I send him detailed designs and work closely with him in getting the right materials. Rev is amazing at weathering and such so lately ive tried selecting the projects better suited to his skill set whilst i do the others.

Here is the original design drawing

TWD-Prison-Dio-Diagram-2-1_zps20f7ff1b.jpg

Ok nice cause I love the breaking bad one you did and it was very impressive when I saw the original post I thought maybe he made all your dios...great work!

Back