• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Wake's FIRESALE: NEW HOT TOYS FIGURES MARVEL & STARWARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Iminime, Hot Toys, Rainman, Customs

Bride and Oren sale is pending.

Re: Wake's FIRESALE:Ghostbusters Matel/Spencer/Custom kit, Hot Toys, Rainman, Customs

Scarecrow pics... (you also would get the normal head sculpted mask head with the set) $375 shipped

ScarecrowCustom4_zps762dbf53.jpg

ScarecrowCustom5_zps250d6c8b.jpg

ScarecrowCustom6_zpse54d887d.jpg

ScarecrowCustom7_zpsa53fbea0.jpg

ScarecrowCustom3_zps4386c81a.jpg

ScarecrowCustom2_zpsd530398b.jpg

ScarecrowCustom1_zpsb6eb56e6.jpg

Re: Wake's FIRESALE:Ghostbusters Matel/Spencer/Custom kit, Hot Toys, Rainman, Customs

Scarecrow and Blondie Horse still available.... make offers.

Did u sold your interrogation dio from xces?

I see now. if it was in the box without be displayed i would ask if u were considering sell it :)
Great great display Omar btw

Adding dale. Offers accepted.
Here's my custom Dale Horvath with is for sale (PM me for details). The head sculpt by Joey Callahan and painted by SilentSurfer, clothing weathered by Silent Surfer. The figure uses a Blitzway carlito's way body for size accuracy and bare arms and upper chest. The only reason I'm selling is because my display is really season 3 as opposed to season 2 and we all know Dale never made it to the prison... so it'd be weird to display him.

WalkingDeadPrison20_zps0f034beb.jpg

WalkingDeadPrison21_zps80929b3a.jpg

WalkingDeadPrison24_zps2a52cdf9.jpg

I see now. if it was in the box without be displayed i would ask if u were considering sell it :)
Great great display Omar btw

Thanks Ricardo.

Scarecrow SOLD.

Blondie and Oren SOLD

bumper cars

Re: Wake's FIRESALE:Custom Dale Walking Dead, Hot Toys, Rainman, Customs

Bumping it

Re: Wake's FIRESALE:Custom Dale Walking Dead, Hot Toys, Rainman, Customs

Ghostbusters lot sold

Re: Wake's FIRESALE:Iminime Tyler, Hot Toys, Rainman, Customs

Im taking offers on my very rare, never displayed, original NEO and Agent Smith from Iminime.

Back