• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Wake's FIRESALE: NEW HOT TOYS FIGURES MARVEL & STARWARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wake's FIRESALE:Iminime Neo, Smith, Hot Toys, Rainman, Customs

Neo and Smith still available

Sent you a PM in regards to my shipping address. Did you get it??

Thanks.

Matrix duo SOLD.

Alright guys.... Adding...

Bath Robe Tyler with Schwinn Bicycle. The body is a world box muscle body (high quality and very heavy), the sculpt is the special edition gift Shaved head tyler By iminime and painted by iminime, the glasses are made by Full Metal, the hat is from a DID set, the robe is from Dreamworks limited run, the bicycle is die cast and EXTREMELY limited (comes in original box), also including the Thumbs up hand, Peace hand, grip hands and boots. I will also throw in any extra Tyler clothes i have in my bin (which should include at least a red leather jacket).

$1000 shipped OBO

FightClubAlternates03_zps1f8529e3.jpg

FightClubAlternates01_zps983730a7.jpg

FightClubAlternates06_zpsa250ce87.jpg

Also...

Sheriff Rick Grimes. The sculpt is by Sean Dabbs. The belt and gun are by Sean Ho. Painted and weathered by Nathan 'Silentsurfer' Eakins. Original KATO sherif outfit weathered by Silentsurfer. Entropy boots and badges painted by Nathan too. I have the signed certificate of authenticity from Nathan Eakins for it too. Body is bruce lee HT body modified per Kato's instructions. HT coulson watch on wrist. Wedding band too. It comes in an iminime/masterworks box that Denny was kind enough get for me.

$1400 shipped OBO

RickForSale4_zps4764095d.jpg

RickForSale5_zps2cde1546.jpg

RickForSale6_zpseb645e09.jpg

RickForSale7_zps99ee7e25.jpg

RickForSale3_zps2c591a25.jpg

Also...

Rainman Pulp Fiction dinner outfits

$190

17B89EE7-0CAA-4FB3-BF38-F1D8205EF78F_zpssq5p02m0.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Bathrobe FC Tyler with Bike, OOAK Sheriff Rick (Silentsurfer/Kat

Pm sent

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Bathrobe FC Tyler with Bike, OOAK Sheriff Rick (Silentsurfer/Kat

Back on the market as the last guy backed out on deal after agreeing to a payment plan

Ghostbusters Custom Kit. 4 Mattel Ghostbusters suits, backpacks and accessories/the 4 unpainted Spencer Sculpts/Rocco Ray with goggles and cigarette sculpt (unpainted)/Custom elbow pads/Soldier story belts/ACI leather boots/Rocco Slimmer kit/plus TTKO bodies (Everything you need to build an awesome set of 1/6 scale Ghostbusters!) $850 shipped.

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: GB Kit, Robe FC Tyler w Bike, OOAK Sheriff Rick (Silentsurfer/Ka

Ghostbusters set PENDING.

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: GB Kit, Robe FC Tyler w Bike, OOAK Sheriff Rick (Silentsurfer/Ka

Pm sent

Bumping it up yo

Sheriff rick and Tyler still availabke

SHeriff Rick SOLD

Tyler still available. Price reduced.

Also offering up my CUSTOM WGP Penguin in suit, Final scene Penguin, and Catwoman figures. These are VERY VERY RARE. Tophat penguin comes with folded black umbrella. Final scene penguin comes with hypnosis umbrella. All of them were painted by Greggo.

BurtonBatman12_zpsc6587b45.jpg

BurtonBatman25_zps5159bd17.jpg

BurtonBatman26_zps25949442.jpg

BurtonBatman29_zps60048400.jpg

BurtonBatman27_zps47b00972.jpg

BurtonBatman30_zps768348bd.jpg

BurtonBatman31_zps6d1a0a56.jpg

BurtonBatman34_zpse4ad070f.jpg

BurtonBatman39_zps323018cb.jpg

Regular Penguin $1000
Final Scene Penguin $1000
Catwoman $600

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: WGP 1989 Penguin FIGURE SETS and Catwoman

Wake, Do you have any Space Monkey Tyler sculpts for sale?

Thanks

Amazing figures wake. Sorry couldn't get penguin off you. Hope it's still available when I get home.

Prices on penguins and catwoman and tyler reduced.

Back