Action Figure VTS TOYS : 1/6 Wilderness Rider (VM-026) from Red Dead Redemption 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vts one looks good I especially like the accessories. But overall the limtoys vers is still much better, if I could afford it I'd buy this one and mix and match with the Lim version to make the best one possible. I am pretty happy with just the Lim one though. Hopefully someone makes a john in his cowboy outfit now that'd be a dream come true !

Sent from my Blade A5 2019-T using Tapatalk

CCCDD66F-2ABA-4FEF-ABFE-F49271169FAC.jpeg
May pick this figure up as well as the Lim version but in the meantime, I’m working on Dutch.

Best price for both seems to be on 1/6 Kit?s site? They also appear to carry an additional head for the Lim version on preorder that I haven?t seen on other sites. Mid beard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best price for both seems to be on 1/6 Kit?s site? They also appear to carry an additional head for the Lim version on preorder that I haven?t seen on other sites. Mid beard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giantoy and KG have the second head, you just have to ask them about it and they'll send you the link.

Went to PO this, and it looks like he's getting a little hard to find.

Definitely less quality than LIM's, which I PO'd back in 2019, but I wanted this one for parts. Ridiculous that it costs more, too.

I pre-ordered this knowing that the LIM heasculpt was more accurate, but also that the VTS included more accessories, so I would mix and match to create the most complete set I could.

So far still glad I went with the Lim version overall, but there's still some nice aspects to this version, even though I'm not too keen on the sculpts. Tempted to grab one for parts all the same.

I see a lot of things wrong with it but it would be petty of me to go over all of it, I just hope collectors who got this one are satisfied.

After I played the game, I realized that Arthur's body is kinda wide and big. I guess VTS used a TTM19 type for the body, and it looks scrawny for Arthur. I think it should be bigger like HT Barney Ross body or Ganghood body. I saw LIM developed a new upper body for their Arthur, but I still think it needs to be wider.

After I played the game, I realized that Arthur's body is kinda wide and big. I guess VTS used a TTM19 type for the body, and it looks scrawny for Arthur. I think it should be bigger like HT Barney Ross body or Ganghood body. I saw LIM developed a new upper body for their Arthur, but I still think it needs to be wider.
Wouldn't really say it's a ttm19 type as they share bodies with Dam toys, but the body they are using the torso is a bit more of a slim lean one then what Arthur actual build is in the game.

Back