VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won’t buy Nux even if they release it, just a bald guy half naked, visually not interesting for me. But Immortan... with all the details of the armor, the mask, the hair, he would definitely have a great presence as a figure.

I can see Immortan becoming a figure, Nux I don't think it's a bad idea but don't know if he would be worth it. Only other character I think should be done is Slit.

I dunno Nux could come with Max's jacket (re-use). Boots (re-use.) Steering wheel. Wacky wobbler bird dash thingy. Immortal Joes magnum handgun. At any rate I thought he was a great anti hero, I would get Nux.

THIS guy..........
latest

I just preordered this lady!
Hehe
realistically speaking, when is the earliest we can spect her to be distributed???

So, you don't think they will take as long as max to make her?

Based on Max and New Epoch Cop, I would say we probably won't see this until at least January of next year. Year long preorders are the way of this hobby these days.

Yeah... getting her soon isn't my problem...
Haha in this case, the longer it takes, the better for me...
Im trying to fit arkham bats and joker in my "budget" for this year..:p

I won’t buy Nux even if they release it, just a bald guy half naked, visually not interesting for me. But Immortan... with all the details of the armor, the mask, the hair, he would definitely have a great presence as a figure.

My wife went out for a drink with her college mate a couple of weeks ago and she said her (college mates) mum did costume design on TV shows etc
I asked if she'd done anything I know and she said she did the recent Mad Max movie. I nearly spit out my cereal. She looked at me and said "what's the big deal". She didn't get the movie but I told her if she ever gets a chance to get anything off her from the film then take it! Even a button from a shirt would be cool enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True! Way too few female characters on the shelves.
But, a few weeks ago I got Leia (though I'm usually staying away from the SW main good guys). On preorder I have the Epoch cop, Furiosa and Ripley. I'm working on custom Rachael and Pris from Blade Runner. So yes, this year will change it up a bit.
Of the female figures I have half are customs showing that the companies often skip the females - especially if they aren't 'sexy enough'.
Aldo wish the range of female bodies (or male for that matter) were bigger. It's hard to find tall and not so doll like bodies for female characters. Hope it will change and hope they are giving Ripley and Furiosa appropriate tall bodies, not small dollish schoolgirl builds.
This is a really good point, especially seeing that HT has such a diverse collection of body parts for male characters. That being said - I see why. For whatever reason, female characters just don't sell as well, from the most brick and mortar figures all the way to high end. I still remember just how many dang Eowyn's hung around from the ToyBiz LOTR days - the armored one was honestly a really cool figure to boot. Female characters seem to hang on the pegs for ages for Marvel Legends. So I get the reservation in avoiding as much R&D on that. But considering HT prides themselves in accuracy, it's something they need to, even if it's just for their name. The big push (whether one agrees with it or not) to have more female main characters in things should naturally resolve this though.

Did Max have a unique body? I hadn't seen one like it before - I actually ported mine over to a custom padded TT KO body because I used the Art Figures Leathers. Interestingly, the VTS body has great narrow shoulders but hips that could birth a child - you can't fit a large amount of pants on it. I wanted to use it for my John Wick custom, but it's a no go.

Either way, looking forward to seeing your customs! Just saw your K the other day and that looks great.

Keep in mind buying from OSK will probably get you your figure a bit earlier. Kit's good about getting stuff out ASAP post release.

Yeah, all Asia shops get it first because the factory where it's being made is right there :lol
The transit from Asia to stateside is my main concern, I've seen some figures arrived in dent/damaged/ripped up boxes and sometimes even lost. I'm referring to the overseas shipping not specifically OSK.

Back