VTS TOYS 1/6 WASTELAND RANGER - Furiosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is amazing.....

I am all in, this after swearing I met my limit for 2017.

VTS Ranger is a top figure this year, if they could not stop that...then this on is a go. Company is overseas so doubt they can stop it.

I don't know. I feel like the Wasteland Ranger figure got a lot of attention as well. And it took forever to release. So long, in fact, a lot of people began speculating that it got cancelled because of George Miller catching on. I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

It's funny that people are still on NECA about this. That company has explained numerous times that the property's license just isn't available. Maybe they don't understand these VTS figures are unlicensed. That said, I am kinda surprised that VTS is actually using the name Furiosa for the figure.

Probably because they intend their Furiosa to be pronounced like this instead, haha.

efb4c7b331c57c5b054debc49c0dc185.gif

Btw, a slight tangent, but I for one am most definitely not ordering this from KG Hobby. My one only previous order from them, the AF Max, arrived in this condition. The box they used was literally not even an actual box but cardboard cut to size and wrapped around the figure box with end pieces taped on to make a "box." I seriously couldn't believe they thought it was fine to ship something to the U.S. packed like that.

f5470b23c2afd2b1dfb97e72bd85293a.jpg

7f7ccc52ab7f160a166118749f5f9ced.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man that sucks....
And your post made me shoot water out my nose.

As a huge hermione fan i bust out laughing at this. so clever.

Sorry you got a dud box for shipping. I hate that stuff

Probably because they intend their Furiosa to be pronounced like this instead, haha.

efb4c7b331c57c5b054debc49c0dc185.gif

Btw, a slight tangent, but I for one am most definitely not ordering this from KG Hobby. My one only previous order from them, the AF Max, arrived in this condition. The box they used was literally not even an actual box but cardboard cut to size and wrapped around the figure box with end pieces taped on to make a "box." I seriously couldn't believe they thought it was fine to ship something to the U.S. packed like that.

f5470b23c2afd2b1dfb97e72bd85293a.jpg

7f7ccc52ab7f160a166118749f5f9ced.jpg

Up on Hobby Galaxy now. Pretty excited they made this. I too hope to see Joe.

Ordered via Timewalker.....

This one broke my pre order rule.......I figure VTS deserves a credit on producing last years Wonderful Wasteland Ranger....

Placed PO through Timewalker Toys. Great customer service and they know how to pack things properly.

Agree, the shipper box always comes in cleaner the the inside hot toys shipper box

by the time i get a package from sideshow who is like 40 minute drive from me , it looks like it came shipped in that box directly from china covered in shipping labels and dirty all over

Yeah Timewalker is my current favorite as well. Great shipping, a nice discount off the regular price, and no deposit required so you can actually cancel a preorder if need be.

Agreed, I ordered with Timewalker bc of great customer service, great prices, and great packaging.

Back