VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you applied a layer of protection on the leather?

i gave it a shoe shine coat when it was new, covered as many areas as i could. but someone told me not to use water based so i just reapplied using silicone wax. but since it's already assembled i don't want to remove everything and risk tearing them so only managed to cover the exposed areas.

still i can see the thin lining above the collar not looking good, not sure it was already like that new.

I didn't apply anything. Just out of the box. The right boot is a bit damaged and a strap is missing. I contacted the store, but if they won't replace the boot I can live with that...
And yes, I was happily surprised with the blue color. Not at all like the promo shots. As it looks in my picture is like it looks in real life. One good thing about the blue is that you see a little more detail in the figure than you would with the black.

It will be released ...no worries.

I know it probably will, maybe even at the beginning of the year, but I'm not a fan of waiting... and standing in line for that matter. So, I'm getting the AF version for now. I think a few things on that figure feels more real, ruff and less 'Barbie' pretty than the VTS version - I can then mix and match the two when the Epoch Cop (hopefully) comes out.

Last edited:
The AF one looks like crap compared to this. It will be worth waiting a little longer for this one, I am not canceling my order that is for sure.

But... AF got a few things right that VTS didn't. Such as the green knee pads, and the metal on the boots. In fact, when you look at the costume the AF figure is not bad at all. It has its inaccuracies but so does VTS. I think I prefer the more bulky armor on the AF.
I'm still getting the VTS as well, but just saying...
adbcbf63062fa0df0a82a0a7449f046c.png
3e7701395a16d0f27dbd259f10f105a3.png

I think regardless of accuracy, the VTS is simply the better looking figure, and while the suit may look a little svelte, it in turn also looks much better tailored. Also am I crazy or do the knee pads on the VTS also look like a very dark green in some of the pics?

I think regardless of accuracy, the VTS is simply the better looking figure, and while the suit may look a little svelte, it in turn also looks much better tailored. Also am I crazy or do the knee pads on the VTS also look like a very dark green in some of the pics?

I'm not saying VTS didn't make a 'better looking figure' in terms of especially sculpt and body. Otherwise I wouldn't be getting it. But AT seems to be laughed at here for their effort. That's not quite fair when you look at how accurate the outfit actually is.
0f75eb0f657efc3f36e76bdb1a0ef3da.jpg

I'm not saying VTS didn't make a 'better looking figure' in terms of especially sculpt and body. Otherwise I wouldn't be getting it. But AT seems to be laughed at here for their effort. That's not quite fair when you look at how accurate the outfit actually is.
0f75eb0f657efc3f36e76bdb1a0ef3da.jpg

Well..you see the size, shape and proportion of the jacket chest/belly armor plates? It's always those small (but important) pieces draw the line - not to mention the head sculpt...

I went ahead and ordered the AF version.
I'm keeping my pre order for this as long as it doesn't get cancelled.
Is there a thread for the AF version anymore or did it get locked?

Well..you see the size, shape and proportion of the jacket chest/belly armor plates? It's always those small (but important) pieces draw the line - not to mention the head sculpt...

Well, we all see what we wanna see apparently... I could say: do you see the shape and color of the knee pads on the VTS? That's a small but important thing.
...as I said, the VTS looks great and I'm gonna get it, but the AF does in fact get some things right that the VTS doesn't. I'm not trying to talk you out of buying it.
If the VTS was out I would probably stick with that - but it's not. I'm gonna get it when it's out and mix at match them.

Back