Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW , Freddy , Jason , Bat Yeahhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe thanks Fantasy. :D

Great stuff, Roy. I love that Batman figure. He was really the first nice, "1/6th" scale type figure that I got (as a gift), and spurred on much of my current addiction. Don't care for the DC Direct figures on the whole, but that one is magnificent.

Stand sucks beyond belief, though.

It is really cool, I bought it from a show for $40 about a year ago. I too don't care for DC Direct but he really towers and the pose possibility is decent too.

love the lighting in your detolfs !

your collection rocks man !

Thanks dude!

I don't know if you have posted it before, but if not, can you post a closeup of your Terminator shelf. Awesomeness!!

Just for you .............

IMG_6377.jpg

I really wish I could get some detolfs without having to drive 4+ hours. They just make displays look so nice and neat in a simple way.

Love the way you've got everything set up.

For me I have no choice, the Detolfs fit the small space I have but overall, for what most of us collect, they are ideal. Better for dust control and also better for light flow being that the shelves are all glass.

Thanks for the kind words.

thanks for the info Voorhees , I might just pick one of those up. :)
Thats a bad ass pic of the terminator display up there !.
You should keep them up there if there safe. More room for figures in the detolf then too.

Back