Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, he might look nice next to Blackbeard. And I can use my 10% off originals coupon too.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't create a new thread (errno 35). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 6
cant find that database

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't create a new thread (errno 35). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/db-connection.inc on line 6
cant find that database

All the Europeans are looking for answers.That's why the site is clogged.:lol

I love the way they've been completely reinventing these personalities instead of rehashing their 1/6 versions, such as the armor and the toothy sneer on Vlad, yet retaining the hat used on the 1/6th figure since that originated from the painting that gave us the most enduring image of Vlad. I did finally get my 1/6th Vlad a while back and if I were a bigger fan, the features of this new PF statue would be worth the price.

This is the case IMO for the upcoming Six Gun Legends PFs, in which the "Premium Format" was used to the fullest to draw out the essence of the personalities, but there are some dogs like the the Rocky PF, tsk, tsk.

Last edited:
Would have been loads better if it were Gary Oldman in his blood red armor.

Looks very cool... the 1/6 is still one of Sideshow's finest; I expect nothing less from the PF :lecture

I'll definately be getting this guy. Here is hoping he comes with a severed head exclusive :rock

This should be in Horror though, so FAIL on that :lol

Back