Action Figure Virtual Toys VTS Bloodhunter 1-6 scale Bloodborne figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was considering selling mine off (haven't got it though), but after seeing this pic on Youtube (Cr. Death2cornbread) - I might keep it.
If I do, I'll change the boots and pants to Ezio's.

View attachment 460740

It looks better without the leather collar around his neck, that thing will deteoriate in a few years anyway.

https://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/4342f8deb48f8c54d767bcc634292df5e1fe7fb2.jpg 4342f8deb48f8c54d767bcc634292df5e1fe7fb2.jpg

This is mine~~!

an advise is that if you don't want the face to get stained black wrap a plastic wrapper before putting up the face mask.

Frankly, I was not expecting much at first (even when I POed). But now having it in hand it's actually amazing.
The boots are the only issue I would complain about.

hunter.jpg

Looks better without the cape for sure. What pants and boots were you going to use? Have a pic?

Hot Toys Ezio
419NvHb95HL.jpg

an advise is that if you don't want the face to get stained black wrap a plastic wrapper before putting up the face mask.

Staining is caused by excess dye, just soak the face mask in warm water with laundry detergent in a bowl to bleed out the excess dye. Might take more than one time but it works.

Wonder how well the gecco weapons scale with this? Might be a little smaller but it be cool to have a whirligig saw.

mines sitting on my desk, it's an incredible figure, so much detail went into this. I just wish the boots had articulation because it really sucks to try to set this figure up without the stand. Also the chain on my shoulder cape broke allowing for the cape to actually sit better on the shoulders, I was kind of upset at first but once I was able to mess with it and actually get it to sit well I actually prefer it. All in all I'm very happy with this, this could actually be on of my favorite figures lol

Couldn't be happier with this figure, well I guess I could, the static boots are a bit of a bummer, but the rest of the fig is a 10/10, thing has tremendous shelf presence. Even the leather cape that people thought looked bad can be futzed around into a good non-cheap looking pose 20190731_091001.jpg

Where is everyone getting theirs from? Ordered mine on Timewalker and haven't heard a thing yet
Still nothing??

I guess most of the people who are actually getting the figure first are the ones who bought directly via KgH and onesixthkit

Just today monkeydepot contacted me for a shipping notification, can't wait for that figure [emoji4]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Still nothing??

I guess most of the people who are actually getting the figure first are the ones who bought directly via KgH and onesixthkit

Just today monkeydepot contacted me for a shipping notification, can't wait for that figure [emoji4]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Mine shipped from Monkey Depot on Monday.

Received this bad boy yesterday, such an amazing Bloodborne figure.

DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0002.jpg

Back