Vince-Vell recent customs Catwoman Kratos Dark Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince-Vell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hay guys

Here is a few customs i recently finished

--------------------------
Here is a Damaged Sideshow Mystique statue that was converted in Dark Phoenix. I went with my traditional metallic red and pearlized yellow. Added in some more orange flame hair this time with metallic orange eyes. I think this is one of the best statue to make a DP out of cause of the skulls base. Was a fun one to work on.

Hope you like her.

DP2Long.jpg

So here is a Catwoman custom i finished up ways back. Made from a Sideshow Rogue statue. I added in some extras to her with the base and hand. So you can place her bag in her hand with the gems, or the pearl necklace. As for the base there is two marble cat statues that are removable and able to place random gems in the holes to cover them up. And of course i had to add in a sexy look to her with her pulling the zipper down of her outfit for some major cleavage.

Hope you guys like her.

CW2-Long.jpg

CW2-Long2.jpg

CW2-Long3.jpg

Here is a Daredevil vs Punisher dio i won from SS last year, and has been converted into Genis-Vell vs Punisher.

Im not a fan of DD at all, so i wanted my win from SS on my desk at work. So i made him into Genis-Vell when he had a issue in this outfit with the punisher. Was a fun custom and now i can enjoy the DIO a lot more on my desk.

Hope you like it.

John

GVPLong.jpg

Here is a Damaged Mark Brooks dagger statue that has been converted into Ms Marvel. Was a project that fell thru for someone so i went ahead and finished it and added my own take to it. Base is a green marble and took off the cloak base. Added in a sash with a wire in it so you can have her holding it off or wrapped around her waist.

Hope you like the turn out.

MMMBLong.jpg

These are excellent. I think you're the same artist who created Wonder Woman last year? Did you end up having a black Friday sale of your work?

Hay Guys

Well i got my hands on a smashed Kratos and he came with no weapons or base. But i really wanted a Kratos on my desk at work. So what i did is made a simple base, and then found some Kratos Keychain blades on ebay and redid his hands with those blades. I chopped off all the armor and gave him real chain arms.

I think he looks more like the original kratos now which i like a lot better.

Hope you guys like him.

John

KratosLong.jpg

These are excellent. I think you're the same artist who created Wonder Woman last year? Did you end up having a black Friday sale of your work?

yup thats me

I tend to have the sales on statueform.com and garagekits.us.

I didn't get nearly enough done this year due to moving to a small apartment and was limited to weather on weekends to do stuff. But i am buying a house currently and hope to bang out a ton of items next year since it has a garage and big room for a studio.

Congrats on the new studio. I'm glad you posted on here. I do remember it was statue forum where I first saw your work. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings.

Fantastic work John. The Kratos looks awesome. The skin tone on him is phenominal. Glad we could work out a deal. :) I love the Cat Woman converion also.

You know that I've always liked your custom work, and you haven't disappointed with these new set of customs you have done.

Was just talking about you today over there on the SM forum.

Hay guys

Here is a few customs i recently finished

--------------------------
Here is a Damaged Sideshow Mystique statue that was converted in Dark Phoenix. I went with my traditional metallic red and pearlized yellow. Added in some more orange flame hair this time with metallic orange eyes. I think this is one of the best statue to make a DP out of cause of the skulls base. Was a fun one to work on.

Hope you like her.

DP2Long.jpg

So here is a Catwoman custom i finished up ways back. Made from a Sideshow Rogue statue. I added in some extras to her with the base and hand. So you can place her bag in her hand with the gems, or the pearl necklace. As for the base there is two marble cat statues that are removable and able to place random gems in the holes to cover them up. And of course i had to add in a sexy look to her with her pulling the zipper down of her outfit for some major cleavage.

Hope you guys like her.

CW2-Long.jpg

CW2-Long2.jpg

CW2-Long3.jpg

Vince incredible work! :clap:clap Did you do this yourself??

Thanks guys!

Leonidas said:
Vince incredible work! :clap:clap Did you do this yourself??

Ya i do them all myself, more or less love to chop up a item and mix and match with other statues to come up with new characters or looks. Next year i hope to take on commissions again and finish up the 30+ personal items of mine that have been shelved due to my job moving this year.

Latest posts

Back