Villain Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Cruella is absolutely wicked. She would look amazing in PF form.

It's a bummer that there are no really fitting Pixar villains for the line. Mr. Waternoose would look pretty cool, but he's far from iconic. Syndrome was fun but not necessarily something that would stand out as a PF. I do think a large scale Hopper would look pretty sweet though.

The Honed King from the Black Cauldron

It would be incredible if they made this character

Would probably cost too much, but I would love to see a Headless Horseman on his horse, getting ready to throw his head.

If by cost too much you mean they won't do it, I don't know that it would cost too much more than the scout trooper on speeder bike PF. However if you mean it'll cost too much to buy I'm with you. However I'll make a valiant effort of it if they do it. Because that would freaking rock. Great suggestion!

If by cost too much you mean they won't do it, I don't know that it would cost too much more than the scout trooper on speeder bike PF. However if you mean it'll cost too much to buy I'm with you. However I'll make a valiant effort of it if they do it. Because that would freaking rock. Great suggestion!

I definitely meant from a buying standpoint. Especially if they managed to light the head. :monkey4

I'm always a little hesitant with things lighting up. I'm always afraid it won't look that great.

Back