VGA video game awards 2009!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever you guys do, don't try to watch it online. Spike has 4 camera angles of the show, and they all suck.

Well, actually, watch the online stream if you want to see the background stuff behind a big awards show like this. In one angle (the backstage angle), there was a shot of a guy sweeping the floor for like, 30 seconds. :lol

That trailer was pretty sweet. It looks like we'll see the dark prince in the movie. I am glad to see them taking elements from all 3 games.

That Snoop Dogg song was torture. Sounded so bad. Like a bunch of unrelated words he made up on the fly to rhyme. Like some friends would do in their living room after having some beers and goofing off.

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

HALO REACH BABY!!!

All those Spartans makes Master Chief look like Nick Cage! But it doesn't matter , cuz Master Chief is the shat no matter what!!!
I can't wait for this game!!!!

I loved the armor with the skull painted on his mask!! :rock

I can't believe I sat through all that torture just to watch a 1 minute clip of Halo Reach. It wasn't even that good. God, I'm ashamed of myself.

Back