• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Very Cheap Damaged Statue For Sale Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_One

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a list of Broken, fixed and fine busts and statues, I really need to clear them so I hope to tempt a few of you?

Sideshow Black Spiderman one foot was in 4 pieces, its been glued and does hold but new owner would have to be uber careful setting it up. The Other leg has also been repaired as it looks like a complete break between the ankle and the knee..£30 plus shipping (The base is worth that alone)
p1010707q.jpg

p1010708i.jpg

Edios Tomb Raider Statue Crack on the toes and hairline crack behind other boot. £20 plus shipping
p1010709vn.jpg

p1010710k.jpg

p1010711l.jpg

Weta Grima Wormtounge

Slight Crack in hair £25 plus shipping
p1010712i.jpg

p1010713y.jpg

Alex Ross Earth X Venom bust damage to box £10 plus ship
p1010714m.jpg

Marvel Diamond Punisher Bust Slight damage on bust £15 plus ship

p1010716a.jpg

Mint In Box Avengers Spiderwoman £20 plus ship
p1010715y.jpg

Last edited:
Palisades Chest Burster Bust has broken fleshy stringy bit.
Box has a small hole in the view window. £15 Plus shipping

p1010725l.jpg

p1010723u.jpg

p1010724fh.jpg

Still got the HCG Terminator 2 Statue (Size and weight of a PF) with glowing base now £50 To clear Box has crumpled edge.

p1010652d.jpg

p1010653z.jpg

p1010656r.jpg

p1010658zd.jpg

p1010659d.jpg

Last edited:
Bump it....... Please tell me if these are not fair prices!

So is the Logan claw attatcehed well? As in is it likely to fall off? What's the postage on it? Thanks

So is the Logan claw attatcehed well? As in is it likely to fall off? What's the postage on it? Thanks

The claws are solid mate.
Not loose at all.

Shipping is £12 buddy, c'mon mate you know it's a bargain :hi5:

That sounds good I've got an auction finishing in about two hours and if i don't win I'll pick this up :)

So is it's the hand that's loose ?how loose is it?

The hand is completely separated but kind of slots in.
I didn't have the statue from new so I'm not sure if this is how it arrives?
Maybe that's how its supposed to be to protect the claw during shipping :dunno

They are usually loose my auction is up at 7.30 expecting to be outbid but sometimes I win randomly. I'll message when i know
Thanks
Ant

Hi
Ive been doing some research and the hand is supposed to be attached. Does it look damaged?

Last edited:
Hi
Ive been doing some research and the hand is supposed to be attached. Does it look damaged?

No because the joint is right down in the wrist.
I'll send you some pics tomorrow if you like?

Cheers

That would be great thanks :) does the hand attach or sit in the jacket? Sorry to be asking a million questions

Hi guys, anymore before I flea bay them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back