Venom (Original) Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Bust!!

Thanks Wookiew!

Apologies for reviving this thread again but I took Venie out to dust/wipe/polish him & decided to take some pics with natural lighting.

SAM_0160.jpg

SAM_0158.jpg

SAM_0157.jpg

I'm still getting the "new" Venom bust though. :monkey3

They would look pretty sick together. I do prefer the first one more, but I don't think the second is all that bad...now for some reason carnage just does nothing for me. :dunno

They would look pretty sick together. I do prefer the first one more, but I don't think the second is all that bad...now for some reason carnage just does nothing for me. :dunno

It does closely resemble an owl. I'm still not sure if I should get that as well just as a companion piece for the "new" Venom bust. :monkey1

Quality as well unlike the current output. If you don't own one of these your a loser imo . One of my favorites. The new venom bust by the way is awful.

then selling this must make me an even bigger loser than those that don't even have it :gah:

They need to make another Carnage 1:1 to go with this masterpiece.

that would be a shame, cause then I would have to go back and re acquire this :slap:thud:

Not a Venom fan but this 1:1 bust is no doubt beautiful. The tongue and saliva drops are beyond surreal.

Just how much did xYx paid for it anyway?

Back