Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though i have never been a fun of Vampirella. This....OMG IS A MUST HAVE. stunning. Hope the exc is not just a print out, with the reg to include the switch out head. By the way does anyone knows when this is for Pre-order????. Please please anyone????

Though i have never been a fun of Vampirella. This....OMG IS A MUST HAVE. stunning. Hope the exc is not just a print out, with the reg to include the switch out head. By the way does anyone knows when this is for Pre-order????. Please please anyone????

All will be revealed this weekend at SDCC.

Lol looks like you're crazy and nervous about this statue, i can see it driving you mad, in a good point of word :monkey3
Cause this is a must have and it will be amazing if she will seriously have nipples, it's a good opportunity for us, pervert collectors :naughty :naughty :naughty :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

P1080864.jpg

P1080861.jpg

P1080877.jpg

P1080880.jpg

Yea, this piece looked really good in person. I already have the comiquette EX on order but I may pick this up too. I am REALLY disappointed that they didnt have the comiquette on display...what the F!@K?!?!

SOLDSOLDSOLD

When will it be up for PO?

Sideshow has said that the items that have been previewed during this event will be up for pre-order throughout August-September. Just keep watching the newsletter and production blog for more info.

Last edited:
Back