Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there. Sorry for the lack of updates. We are moving house at the mo, but the 'workshop ' was done first so things commence. Mr Hydeous' Esb is next and is just waiting on a new headsculpt as the mold we used previously has deteriorated way too far , so and final cast was poured and that has been tidied up ready for a new RTV mold to be made.id say photos of this esb by weekend .
S x

Just came across this thread - remember seeing your work many years ago on eBay before all the Hot Toys stuff took off. Thought it was brilliant then.

Sorry as I do not want to trawl through almost 200 pages of thread but is there a way I can order a replacement head for my Sideshow ANH Vader?

Hydeous' ESB Vader reveal helmet comprising of over two hundred individual parts, including machined and photoetched details.
S x
3793F04B-F6A4-4D62-B8CA-4E112B78EF51_zpsqrxyvmw2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9C6439EF-F274-42CF-B47B-98AEF971569D_zpskayygeez.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks Great
Can't wait to see more pictures

How are the other vaders coming along ( I nuat can't await it )

Most impressive,but his expression is a little "placid",don't you think?Sort of reminiscent of the Hasbro"gentle smile".Just one SithLord's opinion...PS

Back