V1 Snake eyes with V2 Body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Prometheus bodies and Hot Toys bodies are pretty compatibility with each other.

its all personal choice dude.

I'm just trying to narrow it down to those who have experienced the closest skin color tones with the hands/face of storm shadow. I like the new SE v2 body, but maybe it is too ripped. I guess I can live with it though!

:)

If you look at the original card art for Storm Shadow he is pretty ripped. I think you will be happy with him overall. Hard to say which body Sideshow will use on the new Storm Shadow coming out this year.

If you look at the original card art for Storm Shadow he is pretty ripped. I think you will be happy with him overall. Hard to say which body Sideshow will use on the new Storm Shadow coming out this year.

Thanks man, appreciate those words of encouragement. I tend to procrastinate and overthink! Sure he will be sweet. Do you think $50 a V2 Snake Eyes body is ok? Or any better sources than ebay to get them?

Back