USA is #1 in the world

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why not??? :D

do you guys seriously have more than one gun??? Living in the UK we're used to only Police and gangs having guns, not many other people do. I think the thought of having a live gun in my house with my son around would scare the s*!t out of me.....

Yes, I really do have more than one gun. They were even in the house when my children were toddlers, and they still managed to make it to adulthood without shooting themselves or each other. That's just part of responsible gun ownership.

I bring down the average, no gun(s) for me. I do enjoy firing them, but could never own one.

I do now have an interest in paintball, so I plan on picking up a marker... but not quite the same thing :D

No gun for me here in the UK, i dont know anybody who has one and have only seen a gun at milatary barracks and police in other countrys.
My dads a solider so ive fired a couple of rifles over the years which is very rare as non of my friends have, so that makes me a Michael Ryan in there eyes.

No gun for me here in the UK, i dont know anybody who has one and have only seen a gun at milatary barracks and police in other countrys.
My dads a solider so ive fired a couple of rifles over the years which is very rare as non of my friends have, so that makes me a Michael Ryan in there eyes.

I have gotten to fire grenade launchers and rocket launchers. Talk about a good time. :D

I'm not anti-gun, but everyone I know who has one shouldn't. I just about caved the head of one of my wives friends husbands in once because they were showing my wife their gun collection (two in thei car, one above the refridgator, 4 in the bad room, etc...) and he was pointing it a wall just above where my baby was sleeping...

I say if you need a gun, great. As long as you are not an idiot. Unfortunately in my experience, most everyone is an idiot.

I will never allow a gun in my house, nor will I allow my children to play in houses where I know the parents keep guns. No thanks.

Yes, I really do have more than one gun. They were even in the house when my children were toddlers, and they still managed to make it to adulthood without shooting themselves or each other. That's just part of responsible gun ownership.

Exactly!!! I don't have children, but was raised in a household with many guns and was an avid hunter. I respected weapons and feared my Dad!!!:D

I've fired guns, handled them and was trained to shoot accurately and quickly... But I don't own any.

I only have swords and baseball bats for home defense. :lol

My parents had a couple guns. My mother showed me her handgun once when I was little. You know how many times I went looking for that thing as a curious youngster. 0. The first time I even fired a gun was about 4 years ago, and I haven't fired one since.

While were on the topic of weapons, here's my counterpart to the DE....

This however is illegal to carry (but legal to collect), so I don't carry it out of the house (MOST OF THE TIME!!!:lol)

my dad had and still has many guns(shotguns, handguns,..others..) around the house, never loaded, and i knew and my sisters knew to respect and NEVER touch them. i've shot them all my life and in the military was able to fire the "rocket launcher", m-16, grenade launcher, SAW, M-60, throw live grenades, etc. and i've fired a tommy gun, ak-47, hk-92, etc. outside of the military. it for sure teaches you to respect them when you feel their power.

i blame the Brits for forcing us to be the way we are....we still expect them to come back. :rotfl

my dad had and still has many guns(shotguns, handguns,..others..) around the house, never loaded, and i knew and my sisters knew to respect and NEVER touch them. i've shot them all my life and in the military was able to fire the "rocket launcher", m-16, grenade launcher, SAW, M-60, throw live grenades, etc. and i've fired a tommy gun, ak-47, hk-92, etc. outside of the military. it for sure teaches you to respect them when you feel their power.

i blame the Brits for forcing us to be the way we are....we still expect them to come back. :rotfl

I always wanted to fire an M249!!!

Back