Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- NOW Available, link to buy in 1st Post.

Exclusive Uruk-hai Berserker Premium Format Figure has had it's edition size set at just 750 pieces worldwide and is sold out!
Now if I could only get the Lurtz Ex. I would have all 3 (Moria Orc on order) ltd to 750.

Who will be the first to have all 3 edition size the SAME? :)

1 of 750 Lurtz, 1 of 750 Orc, 1 of 750 Uruk

I'm so glad to order the EX.. In my opinion the severed head thing is by far the most savage/violent pose SS has ever created.. It is ugly as hell but it sure has a very strong and cool design...

Still waiting for the 360 Degree turn around :monkey4

Just cancelled this and i hope it helps out one of u guys on the wait list.;)

Why Red, Why? :monkey2

To many reasons to keep it mate.:)

The crappy exchange,space,not feeling it like some of u guys although it is an awesome piece for what it is but i already have the best Uruk.

The main reason and most important is that i aint having that in the house with my little girl growing up.

Glad someone who wants it more will now have the chance of picking it up.:D

The main reason and most important is that i aint having that in the house with my little girl growing up.

Good on ya mate!! Always keep the kido-s 1st :duff

The crappy exchange,space,not feeling it like some of u guys although it is an awesome piece for what it is but i already have the best Uruk.

yeah i can see your point on that one, i have a 7 yr old boy, but didn't think it would bother him to much. considering what these kids watch nowadays, either way i was propably only going to display this without the severed head.

at least for now. just wanted to have all three, lurtz, moria, and uruk.
should make a killer display (literally):naughty

Yea fair enough Red
I'm hating the exchange rate at the mo it sucks but I hope it gets better next year for NZ and Aussie :monkey3

Don't just up and cancel. If you're worried about the severed head, get the regular version. This PF is too good not to have. :cool:

I don't know if this was answered before but what is that sticking out of his left hand holding the arrows? I don't remember any Berserkers having blades on their gloves.

Good question. I was wondering the same thing myself. I couldn't find any Berserker images with a bladed gloved hand on-line so I guess I'll have to watch the Two Towers and see if I can spot some. :wacky

Don't just up and cancel. If you're worried about the severed head, get the regular version. This PF is too good not to have. :cool:

Yep that is correct even if its the regular its still a great PF

*If* we get one....they might consider the spooktacular announcement vid the only promo :/

Yea I was thinking that too
But hopefully SS has since then made a new video
I also want the 360 Degree turn around this week :monkey3

Back