Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- NOW Available, link to buy in 1st Post.

Silly question then :lol
Its just that the Berserker will be my first PF and I want to get a Hero PF sometime soon and Aragorn being my favorite Hero I figured I'd get him

Silly question then :lol
Its just that the Berserker will be my first PF and I want to get a Hero PF sometime soon and Aragorn being my favorite Hero I figured I'd get him

Yep my fav character and a better PF in my opinion and i still like the Excl option even if so many dont.Still think Lurtz and MO have better Exc options.

Yep my fav character and a better PF in my opinion and i still like the Excl option even if so many dont.Still think Lurtz and MO have better Exc options.

Yea Aragorn could of had a better Exclusive, but oh well towards the end of the LOTR PF in many years to come they may make a King Elessar PF? :monkey3

Yea Aragorn could of had a better Exclusive, but oh well towards the end of the LOTR PF in many years to come they may make a King Elessar PF? :monkey3

The Aragorn PF is excellent but the excl. is easily the lamest of all LOTR PF's, looks cool but totally unneccesary. Save you're money, you can get the reg. edition for much cheaper.

The Aragorn PF is excellent but the excl. is easily the lamest of all LOTR PF's, looks cool but totally unneccesary. Save you're money, you can get the reg. edition for much cheaper.

True Woodsy they could have chosen something much better(what i'm not sure) but lame's :lol not the word i would use when talking PF's. :cool: :D

You can probably get the ex now for under retail.:lol

Aragorn is very impressive and you won't be disapointed Sawyer!

True Woodsy they could have chosen something much better(what i'm not sure) but lame's :lol not the word i would use when talking PF's. :cool: :D

You can probably get the ex now for under retail.:lol

Aragorn is very impressive and you won't be disapointed Sawyer!

Thanks for the Help Fellas you guys :rock

if the ES is high, I will cancel and order in the secondary market :D

It will most probably end up at 750, to match Lurtz and Moria Orc exclusives. :banana

It will most probably end up at 750, to match Lurtz and Moria Orc exclusives. :banana

I would say you are probably correct. I just can't wait until next year when we get him in hand!

I care, because if I can get this for cheaper on the secondary market, I will. 750 for a Berserker may grant my wish.

750 oh well would of been nice at 500 but I can live with 750

With the excl. Lurtz and MO PF's set at 750 it was a pretty safe bet this one would be set at 750 as well.

Back