Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- NOW Available, link to buy in 1st Post.

this is probably one of the finest statues ive ever seen but there is no way I could justify shelling out the cash for an Uruk Hai! Its bad enough I have a 250 dollar version of Lurtz!

i want a lurtz mate.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yea the Lurtz PF beside the Berserker PF will :rock
The icing on the cake for me would be if a Mordor Uruk-Hai is eventually made to show all variations of Uruk-Hai :monkey3

Re: Uruk Hai PF- NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER, GO,GO,GO -Link in post 1!!!!!!!!

A berserker as a grail...are you serious?

quick question, is his lower jaw supposed to be that big?

I think he is serious, why could this not attain grail status?

Ya I didn't understand that. I guess to be a grail you have to be on a steed,holding a big head,made of iron, sitting on a throne with a cup,wearing a skin tight costume,show off your unmentionables, or carry a wip.:whip

I think it's unlikely. "Grail" pieces usually seem to be of popular characters, and let's face it, most of them are Marvel pieces. Nothing in the LOTR line has even come close to being that popular, and in fact they all pretty much drop in value rather than appreciate. That doesn't mean that this won't be a great piece. I personally prefer it when things don't skyrocket in value. It keeps them accessible for people who weren't able to get them right when they came out.

That is exactly why I am waiting on Galdariel.

Hopefully I can get the same deal on her as you got for your GTW.:D

Dude you have to get him when you get those nifty income taxes!

For Real!

yeah i now hopefully a board member has one for sale i don't want to go ebay for it. i'm really starting to hate ebay.:mad:

Yea the Lurtz PF beside the Berserker PF will :rockThe icing on the cake for me would be if a Mordor Uruk-Hai is eventually made to show all variations of Uruk-Hai :monkey3

i would love display all three together, moria orc, berserker and the lurtz.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I would like to thank woodsy for posting this,
or I would have missed out on the exclusive.
sideshow's previous newsletters did not say anything
about this piece. But it does say sold out in the newest
newsletter. After the fact.

I think it's unlikely. "Grail" pieces usually seem to be of popular characters, and let's face it, most of them are Marvel pieces. Nothing in the LOTR line has even come close to being that popular, and in fact they all pretty much drop in value rather than appreciate. That doesn't mean that this won't be a great piece. I personally prefer it when things don't skyrocket in value. It keeps them accessible for people who weren't able to get them right when they came out.

There was a time when nothing price-wise or in popularity compared to LOTR, and while that is no longer the case there are still numerous LOTR pieces that have that "grail" status. The key to any statue hitting grail status is supply and demand, and if the ES is low enough on this piece I can guarantee it will hit grail status. Maybe not today, but someday down the road it is a distinct possibility.

I would like to thank woodsy for posting this,
or I would have missed out on the exclusive.
sideshow's previous newsletters did not say anything
about this piece. But it does say sold out in the newest
newsletter. After the fact.

Thanks LT, but trust me, if I hadn't have posted this there were another 50 guys right behind me who would have. :D

Yea thanks Woodsy I would not of known about this Berserker PF either if you hadn't posted Cheers dude :rock

I hope we get a 360 Degree turnaround next week so we can have a better look at the Berserker :D

I hope we get a 360 Degree turnaround next week so we can have a better look at the Berserker :D

That would be nice. BTW love that new avatar! :D

I like the ICFB movie but I also want a backstage pass of this guy!

Who cares if the Jaw is too big its still a great sculpt
You obviously haven't been on the Star Wars section, where the travesty over boba fetts helmet being too small, the visor neing too symmetrical, the shoes arent the right size, the 2 eyeballs arent level, etc, I could go on!

Well, that's a bit different since it's a single recognizable character (this could be any one of a number of berserkers) and it's a helmet so it shouldn't be hard to get the proportions down.

Back