Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- NOW Available, link to buy in 1st Post.

I dont see why they dont release the edition size of the exclusive straight away, they obviously have a figure in mind, unless they gauge the reaction and then decide it. I think the figure is amazing though a bit too gorey (I still ordered one) but instead of the Rohan head I would have liked a torch as the exclusive, dont like to see the good guys injured/deaded.

Im guessing that its simply that there helmets are just on so damn well tight which would make perfect sense going into battle on a horse.Must not have an interchangeable when fighting is required from behind a wall.:D

No because like most Rohirrim he has blond hair which you can see hanging down.

It's the mane off their helmets representative of them being the horse lords as in this pic of Eomer.;)

Come on Woodsy keep those thoughts to the Sandbox sir.:D

:lol I just knew that post would come back to haunt me!

I think they should never release the ES and let buyer find out the ES when the item arrives and read it on the base.
This would deter the flip-only buyers after they get shipped in a few high ES pieces they cant flip and help drive down ES's in the long run..... :monkey1

Did we decide what is keeping the severed head in the helmet?

A strap and buckle.

rohan-helmets.jpg

is someone trying to bring logic into middle earth? .... :monkey1

Haldir PF would be awesome. I'd buy him over Legolas.

Haldir (one of my favourite characters)---An awesome idea as he'd make a great shadow to the Berzerker. He'd most definitely be my second LOTR PF.

finally sold out

Haldir (one of my favourite characters)---An awesome idea as he'd make a great shadow to the Berzerker. He'd most definitely be my second LOTR PF.

Agreed. A Helm's Deep Haldir would be the perfect companion piece. Of all the human characters, this is the one I want to see in premium format.

Re: Uruk Hai PF- NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER, GO,GO,GO -Link in post 1!!!!!!!!

Is this Berserker likely to become a grail? I know its wishful thinking but its just so awesome and it could well be :monkey3
But the question in my mind is whats cooler Lurtz or this Berserker? :emperor

A berserker as a grail...are you serious?

quick question, is his lower jaw supposed to be that big?

The other arrows are from the Rohirrim archers. Recall that there were Rohirrim archers as well. It would be awesome if they used soft hair as the media for the Rohirrim helm, then that would really make this a nice PF with mixed media.

Re: Uruk Hai PF- NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER, GO,GO,GO -Link in post 1!!!!!!!!

A berserker as a grail...are you serious?

quick question, is his lower jaw supposed to be that big?

Who cares if the Jaw is too big its still a great sculpt

Missed this unfortunately, it looks incredible. I own the WETA one but this larger scale suits the char just as well.

It's pretty obvious to me that the bad guys were what was missing from the 1/6 scale LOTR line, given how popular the PFs have been. The problem of course is that many if not most of the bad guys (aside from, say, Saruman) would be quite difficult to pull off for a 1/6 scale figure, given their complex armor and exposed flesh. It's too bad.

Back