UPDATE 2 yoda broken See page 5 .rots yoda life size off ebay and it came destroyed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Updated w/ pics Bought pepsi rots yoda life size off ebay and it came destroyed.

You can save the broken yoda head and sculpt & make a bust out of it

I was actually thinking about giving it to my brother. He makes latex masks. I think he would make a custom yoda for himself.

Re: (Status update)(pics)Bought pepsi rots yoda life size off ebay and it came destro

Wow, sorry to hear this happened to you, but I'm glad you got your funds back. Hopefully this will be a learning experience for the seller.

Re: (Status update)(pics)Bought pepsi rots yoda life size off ebay and it came destro

Update got new yoda.... Arms busted.... I really hate UPS.

IMG_20120619_194748.jpg

IMG_20120619_194758.jpg

IMG_20120619_194814.jpg

In the seller's defense, it was shipped alot better than the first one, but could of used a thicker box and more peanuts and padding.

Update got new yoda.... Arms busted.... I really hate UPS.

It has nothing to do with ups, it's the way those statues are packed. The sellers have no clue what they are doing judging by those pictures. They need to secure the yoda with HARD styrofoam or use wires to secure/tie it inside the box so does NOT move. Dump it in the middle of the box with a bunch of soft bubblewraps or snowflakess offers very little protection to a heavy statue, even though it may look secure.

mas5acre, you should join the dark side. The destroyer of yoda :panic:

Back