Universal's Wolfman Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently at Comic-Con Rick Baker said the director is considering doing full CGI for the werewolf transformations and hasn't opted to use any of the pieces he built for the changes.

FREAKIN' DUNDERHEADS!!

That would greatly disappoint me. I can totally understand using computers to "fill in the blanks" during the transformation, but don't erase Baker's artistry!

Looks good to me. The WolfMan was my least favorite of the old Universal Classic Monster Movies but it was still good. I hope they do it justice.

Apparently at Comic-Con Rick Baker said the director is considering doing full CGI for the werewolf transformations and hasn't opted to use any of the pieces he built for the changes.

FREAKIN' DUNDERHEADS!!

That would be a travesty. Nobody should underestimate the talent of Rick Baker. We need to flood their inboxes with demands that Baker's work be fully utilized.

I saw the trailer to this when I was at Universal Studios on saturday, this movie is gonna be awesome, they do the original Wolfman justice! :rock

Those who were worried about the CGI thing, don't be, looks like traditional make up was used and it looks great.

I saw the trailer to this when I was at Universal Studios on saturday, this movie is gonna be awesome, they do the original Wolfman justice! :rock

Those who were worried about the CGI thing, don't be, looks like traditional make up was used and it looks great.

Good to know!

Bad news for us Wolfman fans. I just read that the movie has been pushed back again, to February 12th, 2010. I only hope it's because they want to get it perfect, not because is it so bad that they need to figure out a way to fix it.

I don't like that they're dumping it in February. Not a lot of big movies come out during that time.

th_sad.gif

I read somewhere someone who had screened the rough workprint had made a comment about the Wolfman spending too much time on two legs, and so they are making changes because of this(whoever they are). I just don't get why Hollywood does the things it does.:confused:

Back