Universal Studios Monsters- Diamond Select

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to pick up the Mummy and Wolfman at my TRU yesterday. I am impressed with the size and quality of the figures.

Very cool!!! It seems like the Creature is the one going the fastest at the stores. I probably should have grabbed it when I saw it.

I have the Mummy w/ Sarcophagus coming on Tuesday. Looking forward to displaying it next to The Wolfman. I added the others to my Christmas wish list. I think my siblings and parents might even spring for one since the price is not too steep.

I was able to pick up the Mummy and Wolfman at my TRU yesterday. I am impressed with the size and quality of the figures.

My shop got in the creature one. Wasn't bad at all. Doctor B, if you want you can purchase it online?

I just ordered the Black & White Diamond Select Creature & Wolf Man from Toys R Us!:rock:yess::D Are there any other Black & White figures in this set so far?:dunno

I think you got the mini mates, Nickie. Ozz is prolly right. The black and white Wolfie is supposed to be an Entertainment Earth exclusive.

10i80ah.gif

Thanks, I may go that route!

Right now I am trying to limit my purchases. I have such a soft spot for the old horror movie characters it is easy to "justify" getting them all at once.

Must . . . resist . . .

My shop got in the creature one. Wasn't bad at all. Doctor B, if you want you can purchase it online?

Ive seen these at my TRU for the past week. I have been thinking of getting them but have put them off for awhile. Main reason for putting them off is cause I bought a few games with the B2G1 sale, so these guy's have to wait until next Friday.

Wolf Man and Mummy were at my TRU. I was hoping for a Creature. :monkey2

Went home empty handed. Might go back for the Mummy.

I picked up a Mummy in the sarcophagus at a horror convention today. I LOVE it! Very nicely detailed, and the figure itself is very different from the TRU one. I'd recommend getting both. Only thing is the lid doesn't close as nicely as it could on the sarcophagus. But who will leave it closed anyways?

Is there any word on the 1:4 scale stuff previewed at SDCC? :(

Its completely dependent on how this first batch of stuff does. A little birdy told me. But seeing as these seem to be moving rather briskly we may see them as quickly as next Halloween. DST has good sense releasing a few figures a year and only at Halloween.:lecture

I still haven't seen these at TRU. They have the Minimates but not these. BOOOOO!

Here are three photos of the Frankenstein's Monster 1/4 scale figure. I don't recall seeing any other 1/4 figures shown. This one does look good. Pad out the body some and it would look great! Photos are from Cool Toy Review.

I agree! Again, I can't stop admiring the Mummy w/ sarcophagus figure. It's an excellent sculpt and paint apps are very good. It has a nice weight to it too. All for just $20.

They are worth having in the collection for new monster products--but dont get too jazzed for them because I still think Sideshow's offerings from a few years ago are painted better--and the definitely have a little more articulation.

Back