Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible game as per, though I must say I wish there was a little more weight to Drake's movements. This is my only nitpick though and it's the same with every game. He just moves a little mental at times!

I love games that have a button you hold to run, arkham city for example, it helps the realism!

Okay, so I'm gonna get a PS3 in a couple weeks after I pay for school. I plan on getting all of the Uncharted's (it's the main reason I'm getting a PS3) :lol

Do you have to play them in order or are they stand alone stories?
Also, I was thinking about getting CE for Uncharted 3, is it worth the 79.00 on amazon?

Play them in order......the character development in regards to their relationships is linear......

CE for $80....I personally didnt dig the items included, so passed

Play them in order......the character development in regards to their relationships is linear......

CE for $80....I personally didnt dig the items included, so passed

Thanks man, I'll probably pick up the CE if I'm thrilled with the first two games enough to justify it.

I completed it recently and I think the second game is the better game. Better pacing, better plot.

This one is all over the place though it does have the best action set pieces.

Graphic is AMAZING!!!

I completed it recently and I think the second game is the better game. Better pacing, better plot.

This one is all over the place though it does have the best action set pieces.

Graphic is AMAZING!!!

Agree with you completely. If you asked me to sit down and play uc3 right now, I would be hesitant. I have already beat it on crushing, etc. But if you asked me to go back and do uc2 (and I have already played it 10 x through) I would be ecstatic to do so.

I just beat the first one a few weeks back and I'm currently playing UC3. I beat the second one first...cray order. But what I do agree upon is that the second one so far is the best one out of series.

Started playing this over the weekend and am about 60% of the way through. Another amazing entry so far, yet I still believe UC2 will always be my favorite. Also, the graphics are just insane!

I just beat the first one a few weeks back and I'm currently playing UC3. I beat the second one first...cray order. But what I do agree upon is that the second one so far is the best one out of series.

I'm glad you have started playing them mate. I think the 2nd is the best up until a point, and it kind of tails off, the bits with tenzin and the villagers and stuff.

I still rate the 1st the highest if i'm honest, it has a certain charm to it. It's like a brilliant debut album.

I'm glad you have started playing them mate. I think the 2nd is the best up until a point, and it kind of tails off, the bits with tenzin and the villagers and stuff.

I still rate the 1st the highest if i'm honest, it has a certain charm to it. It's like a brilliant debut album.
I find the first game kinda repetitive actually. Too many similar looking locations and the gameplay is not as varied but it's a great debut.

I love the second one because it's like one non-stop Hollywood action scene to another. I really love the village part. The tank section is just EPIC!

The third game lack a section as epic.

So I was bored today after my workout, so I watched the cutscenes from Uncharted 1 & 2 & 3 all in one go from youtube....it was like watching 3 awesome movies :rock:rock:rock:rock

Just finished this...finally...

The game was an incredible experience, same as the last two, but I felt it was lacking. The story was just...forgettable. There was no real memorable villain or, surprisingly, final boss fight even. I was actually shocked when the trophy for beating the game on normal popped up. I muttered to myself, "really?"

Still an outstanding game though, it just didn't have the impact that the first two had on me. I understand now why people felt it was a bit rushed, but Uncharted still remains probably my favorite game franchise of all time.

Just saw this....and it's hilarious

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKrm112QhrE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKrm112QhrE[/ame]

Just finished this...finally...

The game was an incredible experience, same as the last two, but I felt it was lacking. The story was just...forgettable. There was no real memorable villain or, surprisingly, final boss fight even. I was actually shocked when the trophy for beating the game on normal popped up. I muttered to myself, "really?"

Still an outstanding game though, it just didn't have the impact that the first two had on me. I understand now why people felt it was a bit rushed, but Uncharted still remains probably my favorite game franchise of all time.

I completely agree with you. I finished it today and while it's still an amazing game, something just felt off about it. I still enjoyed it though and will always be a big fan of this series.

Is anyone still playing this? I put together a little video of me playing as various characters. Anyone happen to know how to do stuff in HD? The quality doesn't rock.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeULP9rxWM[/ame]

Last edited:
I completely agree with you. I finished it today and while it's still an amazing game, something just felt off about it. I still enjoyed it though and will always be a big fan of this series.

Same here, it was great on all counts, but the story didn't sit with me as well.

Back