Ummmm where's all the SW goodness at the FT SS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I mean we didn't see anything new but that Obi and Anakin thing. Either you have nothing to show, or you are hiding product from your retailers and fans. I don't understand, they make a big deal about the TF, but show nothing new.

I'm sorry, what is it you're so worried about? There'll be more stuff soon. They've already said that they don't debut too much at Toy Fair (reads the Q&A they posted on their site) because they space out their releases over the year. It's only February. Do you want them to blow their load now and have nothing new to show for the rest of the year?

Besides, Toy Fair is for distributors, not fans. Asajj and the Rebel Troops may be old news to us; we're fanboys who get the inside scoop, but the retailers haven't seen this stuff before for the most part. It's all new to them.
Silly Turbo.:emperor

I figure most of the responses will be like yours, but it's worth a try, I think.

I wanted to at least see one new awesome 12" SW figure. Is that too much to ask?

We got one! The chess set is just about the awesomest 12" piece ever!:chew

ummm... that actually wasn't sarcastc.

ANH Scenes = too sweet for words

No I think the Chess set is totally cool and I will get it, but come on why not a Chewy or R2 to show us. SSC to me makes themselves look and hear like they can't do certain figures.

Yep. I for one was hoping for a 12" figure to go with the chess set. While cool on its own - it is a bit odd that we don't have ANY figures that go with it. The closest is the Bespin Han - but even that's not really right. I would have expected to see the chess set released in conjunction with Chewie, R2 or 3PO.

SideshowDusty said:
We still have 10 months to go in the year 2007, so don't give up on us yet - or you'll be kicking yourself in a few months ;) :duff

Patience. Patience. Patience.

Everyone knows the Star Wars lines are dead. LOTR PF is the hot line right now. They can't crank those bad boys out fast enough. Please Sideshow slow down with all the LOTR PF announcements, my wallet can't take it.:lol

SideshowDusty said:
Hey, now, please be respectful of each other - you're supposed to be whining about us, not each other ;) And yes, this question was answered in our Ask Sideshow for 2/11: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2634

We still have 10 months to go in the year 2007, so don't give up on us yet - or you'll be kicking yourself in a few months ;) :duff
Who said anything about giving up? If I didn't care do you think I would be concerned about this stuff?

I may not be currently active w/ Sideshow, but there is still a small handful of my stuff still yet to be announced, it may be another whole year or so before you officially see the 'last' of my Sideshow stuff up for order. - Andy Bergholtz 02/06/07

This quote is worthy of a big announcement! Very much looking forward to more of your handiwork, Andy....

(Legolas is fantastic, BTW....)

Three Star Wars pieces were launched for toy fair: Darth Maul PF, Holochess set from 1/6 scale line and the new VS dioramas.

Currently, you guys are being hammered with charges for Jabba, the throne and salacious crumb sets.

Patience or your hearts may explode.

c

Back