Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said before, I am not saying anything else regarding the MVC vs SSFIV "discussion." If someone wants to get all up in arms ON THE INTERNET about a VIDEO GAME simply because they disagree with others about which is "better" then they can do so alone.

Back on Topic...Again...

I think there will be a ton more Doom players if he gets buffed. He already had some crazy good combos and assists along with his projectiles. I can easily see him being closer to top-tier with a buff.

They supposedly nerfed Wesker but after watching gameplay and listening to people who have played the new Wesker it seems they just added some frames to a couple of his moves and maybe lowered his health.

I'm really looking forward to gameplay of Nova. Just going from the comics, he could be really badass in this game!

I think there will be a ton more Doom players if he gets buffed. He already had some crazy good combos and assists along with his projectiles. I can easily see him being closer to top-tier with a buff.

They supposedly nerfed Wesker but after watching gameplay and listening to people who have played the new Wesker it seems they just added some frames to a couple of his moves and maybe lowered his health.

I'm really looking forward to gameplay of Nova. Just going from the comics, he could be really badass in this game!

Yeah DOOM is gonna be moving up. It seems he got a slight mobility boost as well as a boost in damage. As for wesker I heard the same, more frames on teleports, less health. Kind of a bummer but he probably needed it.

If they make Nova half as fun as Strange looks, he's gonna be rad.

yeah the new characters are most likely going to be my mains it seems...with maybe taskmaster and akuma making an appearance from time to time

If they Nerf Wesker, someone needs to die. His Phantom Dance doesn't do much damage in the first place. How S___ty.:mad:

They better do some serious changes to the galactus battle, like replacing his heralds with silver surfer, or having him pull an Onslaught (start off small yet large, then turn gigantic.) He also needs to be able to block. Turn off that dumb "save the world" time limit so his blocking won't ruin chances of finishing before the time runs out.

By the way Nick, I LOVE MvC 3.

If they Nerf Wesker, someone needs to die. His Phantom Dance doesn't do much damage in the first place. How S___ty.:mad:

They better do some serioud changes to the galactic battle, like replacing his heralds with silver surfer, or having him pull an Onslaught (start off small yet large, then turn gigantic.) He also needs to be able to block. Turn off that dumb "save the world" time limit so his blocking won't ruin chances of finishing before the time runs out.

By the way Nick, I LOVE MvC 3. As a matter of fact , I love everything.

It seems his damage output remains intact. He just has less health and his teleports are slightly longer to pull off.

They better do some serious changes to the galactus battle, like replacing his heralds with silver surfer, or having him pull an Onslaught (start off small yet large, then turn gigantic.) He also needs to be able to block. Turn off that dumb "save the world" time limit so his blocking won't ruin chances of finishing before the time runs out.

As do I, sir.

It seems his damage output remains intact. He just has less health and his teleports are slightly longer to pull off.

Correct.

If anything, his phantom dance hyper should have the damage increased significantly.:pray:

Agreed.

wow, i bought mvc3se at full price. 5 months later and it's garbage! Capcom is so full of ____ is not even funny! No dlc man?! Inexcusable! I'm done with their fighting games. Feel bad for the people who are getting this as it's a just a matter of time until umvc3: Arcade edition comes out! Give it 6 months!

Oh and street figher vs tekken? In less than an year they will release super street figher vs tekken. Just you wait and see!

____ these _______s!

this is correct hope your reading this fail-com

It's not about his supers. His normals are over the top along with his gun and speed as well.

I think Capcom will be demoing this again this weekend, and I have seen the promo poster with some of the new fighters, hope they are playable this weekend!

Back