Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nemesis will be the next hulk and people will complain about that too

Strange looks amazing with all the traps and crossovers with his teleport

how many out of the 8 new backgrounds have been shown so far?

I noticed that the Resident Evil 5 showdown airport hanger level during Nemesis' trailer, as well as Shadow land, and the snow covered level.

Have there been any more? My biggest complaint with MVC3 vanilla was that the background levels were plain especially the Danger Room. I hope they revamp that level... if theres still 5 stages left to be unveiled .. Im a very very happy camper with the way this is turning out. I sold my vanilla copy for $20 and received $5 off the preorder of UMVC3. With the Best Buy preorder bonus its worth $5 ... the game (for me) really only costs $15 which I'd gladly pay. MVC3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Street Fighter IV. Nuff said.

MVC is more flashy and fast pased action where as SSFIV is a strategic fighter...different types of games which is why i find MVC more fun but SSFIV is probably technically a better fighter

Y'know, I tried to go back to SF 4 after playing MvC3 for a couple of months, and found it very hard to do. Seemed to move way too slowly. And I'm an OG SF2 fan from the arcade days, so I found this troubling. I kept thinking--"OK, he knocked you down. Now, roll over to the left!"--but my guy would just lay there for what felt like 10 minutes before jumping up right where he was. :lol

Y'know, I tried to go back to SF 4 after playing MvC3 for a couple of months, and found it very hard to do. Seemed to move way too slowly. And I'm an OG SF2 fan from the arcade days, so I found this troubling. I kept thinking--"OK, he knocked you down. Now, roll over to the left!"--but my guy would just lay there for what felt like 10 minutes before jumping up right where he was. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

MvC3 is definitely more fun & is very accessible to gamers. SSFIV on the other hand has a higher learning curve when it comes to combos n focus attacks etc...

Useless fact, I find myself mixing up buttons after playing SSFIV & jumping back to MvC3...I keep pressing P2 assist thinking it's heavy kick.

MVC3 doesnt require strategy?

If anything its the exact opposite. Street Fighter IV includes a focus attack... whoop de woo. Its still the same mechanics as the previous iterations (third strike and super street fighter fighter 2 turbo).

If you guys have been watching the latest character reveals of Nemesis and especially Dr. Strange... theres NO WAY you can comment that the game doesnt require a learning curve. Theres endless possibilities with Dr. Strange especially with his teleport, projectile bounces and cancel supers.

Back