UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes he did.
Cowboy didn't do much of anything other than those sweep kicks ..... which seem kinda pointless if you're not following the guy to the ground....

yes he did.
Cowboy didn't do much of anything other than those sweep kicks ..... which seem kinda pointless if you're not following the guy to the ground....

he let Nate get into his head. Gotta give Diaz credit, but Cowboy fought a dumb fight and Jackson could see it as well. He was trying to KO Nate instead of trying to win the fight. Maynard almost lost doing that same ____ when he fought Nate. Nate is prolly the skinniest guy in that division, take out his legs and take him down. Cowboy could've kicked Nate all night long, instead, he chose to stand right in front of him ala Penn/Diaz and box with him. Now, he is taking a step back instead of climbing the ladder. That's what happens when you let your emotions get the best of you.

It sucks to see Brock go. He just couldn't take the hits. You would think he could with his huge head. He had a lot of potential, but health was a factor.

If you look strictly at what they've done in MMA, in the HW division, JDS' striking skills are more legit.

They have common MMA opponents in Werdum and Cro Cop. Two guys JDS demolished in the stand up department. While Overeem struggled with both of them (1 NC, 1 Terrible Decision Win).

lol at devil applying mma math. "this guy beat this guy like this, so obviously he is going to beat this other guy"

lol at devil applying mma math. "this guy beat this guy like this, so obviously he is going to beat this other guy"

It's not MMA math genius. We're discussing stand up skills, and in MMA JDS' are more legit/against better comp than Overeem's.

Nice to see you're still on my sack though. :wave

I thought Reem was gonna go Shane Carwin on Brock in the end there,but he was done and Reem knew it so he just wanted the ref to stop it.

I hope JDS takes out Reem,but the stupidest think JDS could say after a title fight is that he is scared of his opponent like he said after the Cain fight,Overeem is one scary dude to face so i hope JDS keeps it focused.

Hey,what about Jimy Hettes?He truly impressed me with his grappling skills and will to win,allthough he was way too predictable standing but he is young and with the right training camp and people behind him he can get really good.His style is like Fitch's,bullyfighting and wearing your opponent out.

Last edited:
Brock looked bad. He should retire. He has zero skills. Overeem v JDS is a good match. I like JDS, but this will be he's toughest fight.

Hey,what about Jimy Hettes?He truly impressed me with his grappling skills and will to win,allthough he was way too predictable standing but he is young and with the right training camp and people behind him he can get really good.His style is like Fitch's,bullyfighting and wearing your opponent out.

I don't know what to think about him. His stand up looked absolutely horrible and Nam couldn't do anything, anywhere in the fight. It kinda made me question Nam's BB skills cause even though he was getting hit, I didn't see anything that would suggest he was a BB in anything, not even on the feet. Idk, Nam just looked aweful, he can't sprawl for ____ cause Hettes takedowns were as basic as it gets, but I will keep an eye on Hettes if he gets better competition.

You cant really sprawl Judo throws and trips though! I was actually really impressed with Hettes. Makes me wanna train in Judo even more lol His striking needs serious work though.

Some good fights, Im not going to repeat everything that was already said. Im just happy Reem took Brock out. Personally I think hes going to take JDS as well. Junior is an awesome fighter, but Reem has more weapons that he actually uses. Junior comes to box and thats it. Regardless should be a hell of a fight.

As for Cowboy and Nate...i really had Cowboy winning, but Nate is a bad ass. Regardless if you hate the Diaz brothers or not, those boys have skills and I was happy.

that young kid hettis looks great

Nate is bad ass and is looking more and more like his brother which is a good thing

theyre tough and they talk...they back it up....theyll both have belts soon enough

brock see you in the WWE....

Some good fights, Im not going to repeat everything that was already said. Im just happy Reem took Brock out. Personally I think hes going to take JDS as well. Junior is an awesome fighter, but Reem has more weapons that he actually uses. Junior comes to box and thats it. Regardless should be a hell of a fight.

As for Cowboy and Nate...i really had Cowboy winning, but Nate is a bad ass. Regardless if you hate the Diaz brothers or not, those boys have skills and I was happy.

damn right they have skills...they talk trash and back it up...and at the end of the fight give respect!

Let's not get too high on Nate, cause he just recently got rag dolled by Rory McDonald.

You cant really sprawl Judo throws and trips though! I was actually really impressed with Hettes. Makes me wanna train in Judo even more lol His striking needs serious work though.

look at that fight again if it's posted somewhere, most of those takedowns weren't Judo throws.

that young kid hettis looks great

Nate is bad ass and is looking more and more like his brother which is a good thing

theyre tough and they talk...they back it up....theyll both have belts soon enough

brock see you in the WWE....

let us know when Nate actually beats a top 5 LW. The only chance he has is if his opponents stand in front of him and box the whole time.

Back