UC new line of LOTR swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked up a new camera so here are some pixs of the WitchKing dagger post-weathering.

Sorry about the darkness of the shots. Still tryin' to figure out proper settings on the camera.

I'm sure I'll eventually add the Dagger to my collection. One of my all-time favorite UC LOTR swords is the Sword of the Ringwraiths, released back in 2002. I didn't get my hands on one back in the day and they've been going for fairly high prices on eBay. Then about 2 weeks ago, I jumped on eBay about 5 minutes after a guy posted his SOTR - got it for a great price!:banana

Now, I've got to get my hands on the Sword of the Witchking. You can never have enough Mordor/Morgul in your collection!

I finally got around to watching my copy of the independant documentary Reclaiming the Blade. It's a terrific little film about the history of the sword and martial arts in Europe during the middle ages through the renaissance period.

It may sound a little dry, but you won't be disappointed. It has good production values, great interviews (including legendary Bob Anderson), and a second disc w/ a nice set of extras. I highly recommend this to LOTR, SW, & any other sword dueling fan interested in this type of stuff. (BTW, the dvd is actually 10% cheaper w/ free shipping if you order it through amazon.com.)

The Sword of Isildur is on the way! :banana I got my shipping notice today. This is one of the swords that I've wanted UC to make from the beginning!

My Sword of Isildur arrived today - really a beauty! This sword has more width to it than I expected, plus it's longer than I thought it would be. I think that it was worth the wait! :)

My camera's been acting up but I'll try to get some decent pics.

sword1.jpg

sword2.jpg

sword3.jpg

sword4.jpg

sword5.jpg

Fantastic piccies right there...looks like UC have done it again :drool :drool

Really looking forward to getting mine :rock

anyone wanna see my sword :naughty

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Isildur's sword looks fantastic, great pics! There's still a few UC pieces I'd like to get, Sting is getting lonely. :lol

Isildur's sword looks fantastic, great pics! There's still a few UC pieces I'd like to get, Sting is getting lonely. :lol

It may be worth waiting for the next one then...Sam's sword in either standard or Museum (just heard it from my UC dealer) :)

I got mine yesterday as well #141 - sorry for the flash in a few pics but there is a few for size comparison as well.

It's a very nice sword and a great addition to the collection. I did notice that it's much lighter than Narsil which is surprising sine the blade is wider. There is a few machining flaws here and there but overall a very cool piece.

100_1420.jpg

100_1424.jpg

100_1430.jpg

100_1431.jpg

100_1433.jpg

100_1438.jpg

Back